the Rift

[OPEN] Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN}

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu swished her ivory tail from side to side when Lakota admitted to enjoying the view. "Why wouldn't you?" She asked in mock seriousness. "I'm quite stunning." Did she really believe that she was stunning? No. Ktulu still felt herself the less attractive sister when compared to Ophelia. Phi was the definition of elegance while she was nothing short of brutish. Whatever it was that the Earth God had seen in her and Midas saw in her was still unknown to Ktulu and would probably always remain unknown. The dark mare allowed another exaggerated shiver to ripple through her body when Lakota used her title once more. "Ohh, that's nice." she purred, a coy grin curling her lips as she looked to Lakota once more.

Dark ears tilted forward when Lakota began to speak of her loyalty, which Ktulu found touching. The only one she'd ever really known to have any sort of loyalty to her before had been Ophelia. Now she was gaining the trust and companionship of others and it was a new and very strange feeling. "I don't know what I've done to gain loyalty like yours, Kota." Ktulu began. "But I appreciate it."

Crimson eyes blinked in surprise at the touch of Lakota's muzzle against her forehead and the kiss that followed. Her eyes widened and she felt that she might have the look of a young starstruck foal. Her stomach did a little flipflop and she snorted softly then blinked again and gave a minute shake of her head, as if that would make her snap completely back to reality. Vaguely she could hear Lakota's voice again and that gave her something to focus on.

"I nearly murdered the vile creature that had dared to harm you when we invaded, I do not think I can ever hand my loyalty over to someone else. You've grown on me, you little minx."

Ktulu's teeth ground together as she thought back to the invasion and the fact that she'd fallen early on. It was something she did not like to look back on or be reminded of. "If you ever have the uncontrollable urge to use your magic, you can use it on her." Ktulu said. "And make sure she's dead." There was obvious bitterness in the way she spoke, but why should she not be bitter? The mare had been nothing short of a nosy loud mouth who had no business being in the invasion.

Ktulu snorted again, her ears rotating back to lay against her head, but then Lakota was changing the subject. A quiet chuckle rumbled in her chest when her poisoner proposed to start up a few storms of her own. "I have no doubt that you couldn't stir up a few storms, Kota." She said. "And I don't doubt that you can handle yourself." She side stepped a bit and eyed the other mare. "All those muscles... mmh, you can definitely handle yourself." She added on with a wink and a grin.

As Lakota turned, Ktulu did as well, though her body faced the opposite direction. "Fire?" Ktulu laughed and flicked her tail toward Lakota's face. "I think you may be mistaken, sweetheart." She shot back as she began to trot away.

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-05-2013, 04:25 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-06-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-09-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Ktulu - 04-30-2013, 11:07 PM