the Rift

[OPEN] A Fool's Prison || Ignita, Open

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

My hock was submerged in pain but I would not let it restrict me in anyway. The journey had been quiet here simply because I had been thinking deeply. I had been taken prisoner yes but maybe it could work with me instead of against me. I had my ways. Plus it was planned out in my head. Since arriving here though I felt quiet relaxed. This land would belong to the Assassins soon enough, when numbers were built up of course and me and Tonka were out. "Did I not say you would fall, puny bitch?" I laugh and in no way was it fake or forced at all, in fact it was quiet genuine. "I have not fallen though. I recon this trip could benefit me in many ways actually." There is a dangerous flicker in my eyes. He did not know what he had brought home with him.Not at all.

Some sort of prison stands fenced of and as I expected he wanted me to go in it. I roll my eyes when my head was dipped slightly then throw it up, my mane being tossed back to my shoulders, and turn to stand side by side with the fence on the left. "Did you really think I would just walk in there?" Anger was still building inside me, but it did not show in my tone. Some how I had let this idiot beat me. I shouldn't of sparred his life, not at all. I hadn't planned to kill him in that fight but it appears that is a mistake. Next time I would make sure he was not so lucky.

I wait there, resting my injured leg on the ground and quiet enjoying myself. Yes, this was the land I wanted and the land I would get. Mist rested on the ground, weaving though the trees and sometimes crawling up them slightly. It was mysterious in a beautiful way. Much like me. I expected someone of more authority to appear soon. Maybe there leader or someone who I would so love to have a chat with for many, many reasons.

"Talk talk talk".

[ Not to good post is not to good at all >.> ]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Fool's Prison || Ignita, Open - by Ignita - 04-06-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: A Fool's Prison || Ignita, Open - by Romani - 04-06-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: A Fool's Prison || Ignita, Open - by Kiara - 04-13-2013, 02:37 AM