the Rift

[OPEN] Familiar Cold [Zdravilo]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
The mare had followed them, but she had hung around farther behind them. She didn't want to intrude or anything, nor did she was to constantly argue with Descaro. Long pillars stretched out, pounding against the earth. The barren Steppe stretched for just a little further, and then it would be home territory. Flicking audits forward, the female brute lunged forward, soaring through the air. Landing lightly, the mare's cloven hooves collided with Basin snow. Hind legs follow, cloven hooves digging into the snow. The mare tossed her head, charging forth.

Slowing her gait to a slow canter, the mare was able to spot Dravilo and Descaro. Glancing up, she saw Irma, Mauja's companion. Only when she came closer to them did she see Mauja. She also heard Dravilo's question and Mauja's reply to it. "A short past that ended tragically." The mare snorted, small misty puffs slipping away from her nostrils. She trotted up to Mauja, standing nearest him. She payed no heed to Descaro an Dravilo. The female brute's muscular roan body stood out against the white snow. Hopefully Dravilo didn't start asking more questions of their past together. Flicking her ears back, the mare stepped forward slightly. Icy eyes run over Mauja and Descaro, settling on the pale feminine figure of Dravilo. Pulling her blue gaze from the pale mare, she stares at Mauja instead, blinking to keep flakes of snow from colliding with her corneas. Puffing air from her nostrils, the brutish mare stared at her cloven hooves.
[[Short post is short. :|]]

"speech"
Leyra
queen of crimson ice, so delicate
Credits
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Familiar Cold [Zdravilo] - by Descaro - 04-05-2013, 06:33 PM