the Rift

[OPEN] Familiar Cold [Zdravilo]

Descaro Posts: 77
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi

He watched her pleasant appearance move across the cold land, her golden hues attractive to his dark, brooding eyes that simmered and lingered for a while before turning back to view the Basin as she spoke of it's beauty. He smiled briefly at that, it didn't often occur to him that their home was... Beautiful. So frequently he patrolled this land that the sentiment never really occurred to him, looking at it now with the intent to find it's handsome details he concurred that the Basin was, in fact, a very beautiful place indeed. A fleeting acknowledgement that he would most likely take for granted the next day, more interested in the fine craftsmanship of women than of scenery. He turned to her and flashed a gaze over her painted bodice, "I agree, it is beautiful" his tones were suave dark, like dripping honey.

Her next question took their conversation in a different direction and Descaro thought for a moment, who should he take her to see? There were many, he could track down Psyche herself or even find d'Artagnan or maybe Deimos, though the latter man was probably not a great idea. So short in words he was, the grunts were admirable, but maybe not best for discussion. Or so Descaro thought anyway. He moved his gaze back to hers to voice his indecision, but somehow got himself caught up in her beaming smile and found himself smiling back like an idiot. Mares. "Our family is a secretive one, it may take me some time before I can find one of higher rank than myself." He managed finally, looking away to regain his composure.

He'd of gone on if it wasn't for the soft brush against his cheek and the warrior jumped slightly before noticing the pale form of Irma. His eyes narrowed thoughtfully, noting that if Irma was here then surely Mauja must be nearby, it seemed he wouldn't have to go find a superior after all. Not when the Frostheart was so kindly coming to him. He concentrated hard ahead, but Zdravilo spoke once more and this time her words surprised him. So she had picked up one his and Leyra's strange relationship around each other. He found it quite amusing that she perceived a fondness and wondered what Leyra herself would think of that remark if she heard. Velvet lips parted but the words that came were not his, instead another familiar dry voice spoke and Descaro swung with a broad smile.

Mauja never seemed to change in the Soldier's mind, always as white as winter with very few spots covering his bulky body with a frosted blue horn marking him as a true brother. Descaro knew little of Mauja, but respected him all the same, he was still the Bane of the plague. Though his title amongst the Basin itself was still in question, but a title was a title in the end. It was what a stallion could do that counted most. Before he could reply he noticed Leyra for the first time, making a small remark that made him smile with mock sympathy and note her preference to stand beside the former King. Was she trying to capture his frosted heart now? He stifled a laugh and wondered if she was simply determined to have her heart broken. "I've had better, but I wouldn't call it tragic dear" he darkly snipped in before moving off to the matter at hand.

The matter that Zdravilo may indeed wish to take up a rank within the herd and so he turned his attention on Mauja. There was another reason also that Descaro was pleased that Mauja had come, but he would have to be careful as to how he chose his words. "Dravilo, this is Mauja the Frostheart, a legend among our herd." He nodded once to the big alabaster stud with a glint in his eye. "Dravilo here wishes to join our delightful herd and maybe take up a rank, I supposed if she wished to take up a higher rank than the basic one that she would be better talking to one higher than myself. I am, but a simple Soldier after all" he glanced at Zdravilo and Mauja to check he was right in his words before continuing carefully. "I will show you around the area, you can join me on patrol if you like, I'll tell you about the other lands and some of our herd's history." He was kind in his words, adding a spin on the last word for Mauja's benefit. Hoping the white Bane would catch onto to his double meaning, that Descaro meant to try and sway this mare to believe what the Plague believed. Just a gist of his meaning would be enough.

The Soldier fell silent then and awaited the words of the others, concluding that the day had turned out to be an interesting one in the end.
you won't get much closer, until you sacrifice it all
you won't get to taste it, with your face against the wall

Messages In This Thread
Familiar Cold [Zdravilo] - by Descaro - 04-05-2013, 06:33 PM
RE: Familiar Cold [Zdravilo] - by Zdravilo - 04-05-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Familiar Cold [Zdravilo] - by Mauja - 04-06-2013, 02:54 PM
RE: Familiar Cold [Zdravilo] - by Leyra - 04-06-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: Familiar Cold [Zdravilo] - by Descaro - 04-08-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: Familiar Cold [Zdravilo] - by Zdravilo - 04-21-2013, 04:21 PM