the Rift

[OPEN] Dare to dream? [sulwyn, open]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 515f5c30a74fc]

The Doppleganger

Her venomous orbs looked at the lands.Something held her back so she lingered at the border. Reckless and insane, she tromped around like an elephant. Her shaggy fur dangled unkempt and crazy. Never would any of them realize they were looking at the devil. A cynical cackle bellowed in her throat. Reckless and crazy, she tossed her head ferociously. Her iron muscles held a masculine touch. Deadly and crazed, she turned her head to look straight into the land. Her steely gaze cutting through the air. Peering like an eagle she kicked around. Her harsh muzzle reached out in a primitive manner. Raking the land for an sign of a horse, her voice bellowed loudly. "Hello! Get the fuck out here. Or are you coward cows to fucking scared?" She snarled in a dominant regal manner. Pinning her ears, she threw her head up and down.

"Where are you? I want to speak to someone before I blow my top! GET THE FUCK OUT HERE!" Her voice was loud and masculine. It demanded presence. A come or be eaten kind of thing. It was strange in these lands. All she remembered is that there was a portal and she was here. It was fucking open. She had no place to hide herself and rule her slaves. She adored sexism and only took males as slaves, though racism, was indeed wrong. She had many children, but killed them all do to her hatred of children. The serpent sneered as she paced back and forth. "Damn them.." She muttered cynically under her breathe. "Damn you!'' She bellowed before standing there waiting for presence of some horse. She wanted the spotlight and here she would have to learn how to be amazing here. Even if it meant beating the fuck outta stallions.

The brute snorted and stood. A provocative stance, yet it held such venom and hate. She was brave, brutish, insane, wild, and primal. She grunted. Her patience draining quickly.

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.

Sulwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Cursing and demanding someone's presence is not the best way to go about making friends, my dear." A haughty laugh boomed from the lithe form of the grulla, her neck slightly arched to give it even more voice as she chuckled to herself. "You are acting like a child. No one likes children!" Her tone had shifted from a deep, taunting lilt to a venomous snap, expressing the mare's hatred of foolish acts and ill-spoken words. She might be a dark creature -- stubborn, unyielding, and malicious in nature -- but she still had respect for those who could maintain a level head in even the most daunting of situations, and this poor creature was not making much progress in earning the darkling's respect.

Swinging her silver hips around to stare at the mare head-on, the empress bore her liquid gold eyes into the piebald's skull, demanding that the younger mare pay close attention to her. "Now what is it that you are doing here, child? I have business to attend to, and you are wasting my time." The mare lashed at her sun-branded flanks with her smoky tail, her anger flaring up at the sight of the splotched filly and at her own stupidity. Why was she even bothering with this horned freak? What was she hoping to earn from this meeting? Had she not just been on her merry way, heading to the translucent barrier that she had caught sight of when she had stepped through the portal? It was beyond the intimidating vixen as to what her reasons for being here were, but she knew that her built-in navigation system had directed her to these lands. The vixen felt the gut-wrenching pull all throughout her body, the agonizing need to come this way, and to find something.

She knew not what she was looking for, but she did know one thing: this imbecile's time was running out, and her patience was wearing thin.

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

OOC: So sorry for the wait, and the fact that after you waited you got.. this. ;-; Also, I had to use whit's table since something.. funky... happened when I tried using yours. I probably just copied it incorrectly, I'll have to find the thread again.
Sulwyn

image credits
table by whit