the Rift

Searching for something new {open}

Blazing Heart Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The forest was silent besides the ruffling of leaves falling to the solid ground below. The wind was becoming more and more chilly everyday. Sending many creatures into hiding among the thicket or nesting in the trees, trying to find any sort of warmth. Suddenly the branches began to wave roughly, a few broke and came crushing down. The nesting birds screamed out their calls of alarm which was cut off by a loud snort. Blazing Heart landed on the forest floor with a thump. She stretched out her large wings one last time before folding them tightly against her solid frame. Her brow arched as she looked questionable around the new territory. Nostrils flare as she took in the many different aromas of other equines. Some normal horses but others were of her breed. oh goody thought the wrench. Blazing Heart was not a huge fan of anybody but she never meet a Pegasus that she liked. They all thought to highly of themselves. So we can fly, who cares? Many things have that ability. Shaking her head, as if clearing the thought from her brain, she ambled on through the timbers.

The sky was clear, for now at least. Every night seemed to bring rain, which was fine by her. Blazing Heart was quite fond of storms. She loved cruising the skies at that time. Every stroke of her powerful wings brought her closer to danger. It was a thrill to fly against lightening and thunder. Perhaps tonight she will dance with the storm once more. Blazing Heart snatched a few blades of grass as she continued down a small trail left months ago by another. Her orbs looking straight ahead, never bothering to glance back. She parted her lippers, sending out deep nicker. She wasn't quite sure if she was wanting to join a herd. She loathed many but life alone was starting to get boring. She could only amuse herself for so long. It was time for a change, bad or good.

She took in a deep breath and halted. Grunting as she gave each hoof a shake, trying to get rid of the sticky glue like mud that formed. Rain was great and all but she could do without the mess it caused. The sun above disappeared behind a grey cloud causing the forest to become dark. The shadows from every tree bounced off each other making her surroundings look quite sinister. ahh this is more like it she thought. She sent another call out. Ears pricked, trying to catch a response. Perhaps this was a bad idea. She did fancy the life of a loner but every day was the same. Nothing new or special ever happened. The mare sat in silences. Deep in her own thoughts. What to do what to do.

Cormac Posts: N/A
Unregistered

C O R M A C

Cormac was back and in full form as he trotted through the forest, he large sooty bay frame weaving in and out of the trees as the wind whipped his mane and tail into a frenzy. Snorting, the pirate looked up at the cloud covered sky and a grin pulled at his kissers. Nothing like a good storm to make your day a little more interesting. With his hearing back, the stallion flicked his harks around, hoping to find a newcomer that he could maybe talk into joining the pirates. Every day they became stronger and soon they'll have enough force to take over one of the herd lands for their own.

A deep throated nicker of a mare caught the studs attention, and he swung his head around to head towards it. As he moved closer a light rain started to fall onto his scarred pelt, but he paid it little attention, his golden orbs instead fixed on finding the mare. Another call made it easier for him to zero in on the equine and he soon came upon her and had to stop himself from letting out a whistle of appreciation. Letting a flirtatious, seductive smile take its place on his ruggedly handsome mug, Cormac let his low tones release into the chill air. "Hello there." Flicking his tail, the stud had to work hard not to let his eyes wander over the mare's stunning frame and focus only on her vivid blue eyes. "The name's Cormac, and who might you be?"

Now that he had gotten that out, the stud allowed himself to take in the beauty that stood before him. Her legs were white with black barring while her mane and tail were a sweet mix of blue, white and pink that reminded him of the cotton candy that his two-legger used to get every once and a while. Although her wings were hitched tightly to her side, they were an interesting mix of black and pink and Cormac vaguely wondered what they'd look like when they were fully extended. She was a looker, that was for sure, but it was a hit and miss with a lot of equines when he asked them to join the pirates. A lot of them just simply could not keep up with the rambunctious crew, but there was never a dull day. Keeping his golden optics fixed on the fae, Cormac waited patiently for an answer.

"then this is what I say"

My fair lady,

I will pursue your affections whether you like it or not.

Unregistered
The sun's flames were lost behind the mountain tops. Instead of a colorful sunset display, a grey atmosphere hung above. Small droplets of rain began to fall soon after the disappearing light. Scattering wet spots on her muscular frame. The mare took a few paces forward, taking refuge around a large tree that still grasped some leaves. Blazing Heart's ears flickered back and forth as she caught the sound of a stranger approaching. Nostrils flared breathing in the stud's fragrance. Finally The wrench let her hind leg arch, leaning slightly on the other. Her jaws parted in a massive yawn, exposing her pink tongue for a moment. Sighing, she waited patiently for the new arrival.

She narrowed her icy aqua colored orbs as soon as he came into view. He was quite handsome at first glance. His bay coat bared scars, which she actually favored. At least it showed that she wasn't dealing with a sensitive stallion. Her stare never softened ,however charming his appearance was. She let his deep vocals wash over her. A smirk began to form over her kissers. Good evening Cormac She replied. Flickering her tail, she took a pace closer to the stud. She examined him quickly, taking a scan over his whole frame. He was even more handsome at second glance. I am Blazing Heart She announced at last. Her calm gaze turned to fix on his own golden orbs. She hadn't spoken or even seen another equine for months.Finally a sign that there still is life on this god forsaken world the thought fogged over her brain Is that a good thing or a bad?

Unregistered

C O R M A C

Seeing the smirk that curled up onto the mare's lips Cormac couldn't help but to return it. Damn she was gorgeous. Cocking his head at a slight angle, his harks flicked forward when she started to speak. "Good evening Cormac." Eying her round, strong curves the stallion brought his attention back to her face to let his orbs wander over her feminine features. Indeed it was a good evening. "I am Blazing Heart." A sly grin crept onto his kissers as he inclined his head. "A pleasure... Blazing Heart." His tongue tasted her name and he liked the way it rolled off. He wondered if she would mind just being called Heart.

Twitching his tail, Cormac cocked a hoof and spoke again. "So what brings you to the land of Helovia, love?" Grinning mischievously he continued on, "With curves like that I wouldn't doubt you're running from some control freak who can't handle a mare such as yourself." Tossing his forelock out of his eyes, Cormac let his eyes wander in an appreciative glance, his flirtatious manner coming easily and without the insincerity that most stallions conjured up. "But then, I'm thinking not many stallions at all could keep up with you." He chuckled slightly under his breath, his eyes implying that he just might be able to keep up with Heart, but only time would tell.

My fair lady,

Unregistered
Blazing Heart couldn't help but let a soft chuckle rise from within her powerful chest. This stud was laying it down thick. The feminine was having slight difficult keeping herself from melting with every moment of his presents. I actually have not had the pleasure of being stalked, but then again you stallions can be quite sly. She spoke with quite amusement in her tone. She stretched her head to glance over her withers nervously, of course all in good play. For all I know one of you bastards could be hiding behind those trees She grinned as her vocals were released. Her calm gaze falling once more on to him. Hopefully this ,Cormac wasn't to a impulsed by her harsh language. It came natural to her, some would comment that she possessed a sailors mouth. It was one of Blazing Hearts many charming traits.

The rain had paused for the time being, allowing a light cover of fog to begin to form. The mare let her feathered appendages relax, their tips touching the wet earth. Her white coat, now cleaned by the rainfall, glistened in the new arrival of the moonlight. I was passing through but curiosity got the best of me, so I decided to explore this new territory. I am in the market for a place to call home. Her brow slightly cocked. But don't get your hopes up dear. She let the words come out with a large smirk planted on her light pink kissers. Her gaze drifted to his visible scars. Wonder how this charming stallion got such a large injury. It appeared to be a burn. He seemed to have a sense of danger that hovered over him like a cloud. And may I ask what your situation is? Do you belong to a herd or do you prefer to travel solo, like me? She asked with her orbs narrowed. Lets find out what his all about.

Unregistered

C O R M A C

The soft chuckle that came from deep within Heart's chest sent a small shiver of pleasure down his spine and Cormac let his gold eyes wander once again over the mare's sexy frame. "I actually have not had the pleasure of being stalked, but then again you stallions can be quite sly." Smirking, the bay stallion cocked an eyebrow as she continued speaking, "For all I know one of you bastards could be hiding behind those trees" Playing along with her nervous act, Cormac sidled up next to her and aimed a small nip at the base of her spine, pleased that she wouldn't be offended by a pirate's colorful language. "Don't worry honey, I'll protect you."

Brushing himself against her slightly, Cormac returned to his former position in front of her, a playfully cruel smile turning up the corners of his mouth, still acting along with her. "Although you never know, I just might be the big bad wolf." Flicking his tail, Cormac nonchalantly swiveled his harks around towards her as she spoke again. "I was passing through but curiosity got the best of me, so I decided to explore this new territory. I am in the market for a place to call home." Now that caught his attention, maybe he might be able to convince this sexy mare to come back with him to the Endless Blue and meet the rowdy group of pirates that was his family. "But don't get your hopes up dear." Smirking Cormac tossed his head as he let out a small snort, was that a challenge?

"And may I ask what your situation is? Do you belong to a herd or do you prefer to travel solo, like me?" Scratching a small itch on his leg with his round, roman nose, Cormac lifted his head back up and allowed his deep playful tones to ring out again. "I'm a part of a rowdy group called the pirates. They are my family, but every once and a while I take some time off to wander around." Glittering gold eyes moved to lock with the icy blue optics of Blazing Heart. "Perhaps you would be interested in joining? I can promise you that you will never be bored for more then a few hours." Thinking of the crew he couldn't even remember being bored for longer then a few minutes.
"So what do you say... Blazing Heart?" His tones caressed her name as his optics sparkled playfully.

[ooc: So, so, so sorry for the wait!]

My fair lady,

Unregistered
Blazing Heart's hide twitched through out her full frame as the stud took a playful nip at her. Her orbs watching him closely as he motioned around her, trying to re position in front of her once more. A dark grin was spread over her mug as his vocals flowed into her perked harks. I believe you are the "bad wolf" Cormac. I sense no innocence about you. Perhaps those stunning good looks of yours is a cover up. Her tone was smooth and even. She flickered her lids at the bay stallion flirtatiously. Of course she did not mind a bad wolf, since she herself was pretty much one.

The mare sat in silence, her brow arched slightly, listening closely to him speak. So this stud belonged to a outcast herd, from the sounds of it, called the pirates. Her colorful shaded appendages tightened around her as he called them his "family". Blazing Heart never was a fan of this word. She tried her best to block the thoughts of her own family from her mind. Deep within her blazed hatred towards them. Everyday it grew like a weed. Sometimes it was to much to bear, bringing her close to insanity. The wrench shook her head trying to empty out the past.

She focused her attention back on the stud. Hmm join this group of pirates or continue on with the search? The thought buzzed in her mind for only seconds before being dismissed. Where do I sign? A grin tugging once again on her mug. She trotted gracefully a few yards ahead before coming to a halt. Shall we go then? Or would you rather chat all night? Her vocals spat out at him, her icy orbs glittering with humor.

(ooc: Its okay, no worries. Sorry about my post, my husband was reading over my shoulder, making me all nervous xD)