the Rift

[OPEN] A child's game [Family]

Takara Posts: 19
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 14.3 :: Yearling Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Takura

Takara was growing fast although she was still weaker then her twin sister, Sakura, and probably always would be. But this was really quiet unknown to her. Maybe if she could see she would be able to see the differences between herself and her sister. But even if she could it wouldn't bother her much. She would still be the same determined filly she was born as.

And that determined filly was heading on head strong now. Lately she has been straying far and often from her mother. Her ears flickered direction constantly, listening to every sound there was. A bird swooping down from the sky, most likely trying to grapple a mouse of some sort, a distant whinny, the thudding hop of rabbit. Nothing was missed by her keen ears which had be trained well.

She traveled quickly and swiftly (if you can call tripping over and bumping constantly swift) but, because she was totally used to it now, she went on though the weaving tree's with out a clue as to where she was going. All she knew was that she was a explore, exploring the unknown and that she was going to be reward for her efforts in finding the golden treasures that she would bring home to her family. She had to keep as quiet as she could so that she didn't wake dragons and make sure not to be captured by them if they did wake, just in case they decided to eat her for breakfast!

The world you see, in a child's mind, was just fun and games.

[ Sorry this is bad and blably :o ]

"talking the talk"

٭٭ NơƐണí ٭٭@flickr

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Azale Moniet
And it's an even sum
It's a melody
It's a battle cry
It's a symphony

Dainty pale hooves tred lightly over the ground, flaming orange eyes dull, but worrisome. It wasn't normal for a child to be so incredibly weathered, but Azale had never considered herself normal. After all, she was the filly with twice as many wings as all the other pegasi that was still so handicapped she knew not how to fly.

But Azale was not looking for a fellow to teach her how to fly, oh no, she was looking for her family. After meeting Sakura, a great guilt swept over the filly. She had been so busy with her quest that she had missed the birth of her sister! Azale wanted to seek out her mother and Aaron and Sakura more than anything else in the world. More than wanting to finish her quest and get her magic.

A snap.

A bump.

A stumble of legs.

These noises caught Azale's attention. She stopped in her lively trot to follow these noises, forcing herself to take soundless steps. Her head was low, brow furrowed in confusion. Who would make such racket other than a predator? This thought scared Azale, but she knew if she was in danger, all she'd have to do is call for Aaron or her mother.

A filly. A filly who was very much old enough to walk was stumbling all around and diverting Azale's attention like this! Did this filly not realize she was making a ruckus that would attract every member of the Edge to her?

"Hi there, little girl," Azale smiled, trying to hide her annoyance as she kept her head low and in a non threatening manner. She caught a glimpse of a chestnut heart upon the child's flank. It was odd, for Azale had only met one other horse her entire life who had a heart cut out on her body. That horse was her sister, Sakura. "Do you know Sakura? She has a heart on her head, like you do on your shoulder," Azale said, her voice almost a whisper as she stood motionless, eyes transfixed on the heart upon the child's flank.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Azale Moniet, but you may call me Azale," She spoke once more, shaking her head to get herself out of her trance-like state as she had stared at the child's heart upon her flank that resembled her sister so much. It wasn't possible that her mother had had twins...

or was it?

"talk talk talk"

[Image: 51535cdaae0d8]
"Oh the things we do for power..."
lines by tamme; coloring by paddeh

Deceased
Emily

Takara

She had become lost in her game, loving to play the role of the famous explore who fearlessly charged on though thick and thin. She came to a sudden stop though. The explore sensed danger. Her ears flicker, listening to the sounds around as the scent of a filly grows stronger and eventually Takara knew that the 'beast' was standing in front of her, towering about with sharp claws and a powerful jaw. A bulky hair body and he stood on two legs nd had two arms. He dribbled and was a dirty purple color. That was the beast Takara visioned though but she knew that really, it was just a Pegasus filly and so she dropped the game to listen to what she was saying.

"Do you know Sakura? She has a heart on her head, like you do on your shoulder," She looks down to her shoulder, her right shoulder, rubbing her muzzle across her coat to 'find' the heart. Of course she couldn't find it though. For a start it was on the opposite shoulder and because it was just part of her color she wouldn't be able to feel it. Sakura! She thought of her sister excitedly but one thing she never knew was that there was a heart placed on her forehead.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Azale Moniet, but you may call me Azale," Takara was pretty sure she had heard the name before but at the time she had been distracted by a bird and wasn't really paying attention to what was being said in that conversation. But anyway, all that mattered was that he knew Sakura! She ad a bright grin on her maw although her eyes were focused slightly past Azale Moniet. "Sakura? Sakura is my sister! I'm Takara!"

"talking the talk"

٭٭ NơƐണí ٭٭@flickr

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Azale Moniet
And it's an even sum
It's a melody
It's a battle cry
It's a symphony

The filly cocks her head to the side as the smaller fem runs her little muzzle over her right shoulder. Azale found this quite odd, for the filly's touch to her skin was delicate, not as if she were biting at an itch or a fly. When the filly turned back to Azale, she noticed her eyes never looked directly at her. They seemed to wander, staring aimlessly into an abyss that was unseen to her four winged sister. Perhaps this sibling was blind? Cursed to walk through the world in a cape of darkness...Azale didn't want that for her sister. She'd hate to wish it on any being, enemy or friend!

Takara and Sakura. Azale pondered over these names, for they were the names of her two newest family members. They simply had to be twins. There was no other explanation that made sense. "Really?! Sakura is my sister as well. Half-sister really," Azale giggled childishly, spreading out her two sets of wings and marveling at them for a blissful moment. "If she's your sister, then that makes you my sister too!" The pale filly started to buck and dance in place, excitement flaring in her eyes.

Azale now had two sisters. She had always wished for another filly to seek cute boys out with, and now she had two! What a wonderful thing family could be. Azale stopped her dancing, rushing to Takara's side and lowering her head to her sister's ear. "So, my little sissy, what kind of adventures are we going on today?" Azale whispers, orange eyes brushing over the wooded landscape hungrily. If Takara was anything like Azale, she would like to adventure.

"talk talk talk"

[Image: 51535cdaae0d8]
"Oh the things we do for power..."
lines by tamme; coloring by paddeh

Deceased
Emily

Takura

"Really?! Sakura is my sister as well. Half-sister really," A big grin swept across Takara's face, giggling along with her older sister. Although she was only a half sister what did it matter? The word sister was still in there and that was really all Takara cared about. "If she's your sister, then that makes you my sister too!" Takara kicked up her heels and whinnied with joy. Azale Moniet is my big sister!! She thought, excitement bubbling inside her.

If there was one thing Takara truly loved it was family. She knew she had rather a large family with a number of half siblings and although Azale was the only other sister (well half) except for her sister she had met, she still felt the family kind of love for those of her family she had not met.

Takara heard Azale coming up to her side. She listened eagerly to her hushed words. "So, my little sissy, what kind of adventures are we going on today?" Her eyes searched the land of darkness ahead but although nothing could be seen her mind was working like a rocket. Her grin turns into something else, a more daring one with a flicker in her hazy eyes. Without turning her head she spoke in whispers. "I was exploring whilst trying not to wake," She paused midway though her sentence then spoke with a sudden darkness. "Whilst trying not to wake the dragon!" She grinned and nudged Azale slightly, her grin growing, then trotted of, tripping and stumbling as silently as she could before looking back and calling her to follow with a flicker of her head and a whispered shout. "pshh...Follow me," And she went trotting on.

"talking the talk"

[ Hmms we could carry this on with them exploring the Edge or exploring somewhere in the wilds? ]

٭٭ NơƐണí ٭٭@flickr