the Rift

[OPEN] Both Blind in Different Ways :: Takara, Open

Takara Posts: 19
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 14.3 :: Yearling Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Takara

Without warning Takara bolted of into the tree's laughing and giggling all the way. It seemed that nothing could ever put the filly down. She bashed though the tree's ungracefully, scraping her rump on the rough bark of tree's before eventually tripping over a large rock and going head over heels and landing with a small thud on her back and slightly on her side. Her eyes were squeezed shut because she was giggling and laughing so much and almost crying with laughter. She may have looked strange, yes, but she didn't care. What's wrong with looking stupid if you've have fun?!?! That was the rule of life she lived by.

A bird above in the tree's tweeted a few notes, then flew of, and that made Takara laugh more. She hadn't randomly started galloping and laughing. Instead she had been playing 'chase' with the bird and had just manged to nap the tail feathers of the fat bird before tripping and tumbling. Weather the bird saw it as a game though Takara didn't know, but she was pretty sure that the bird found being chased fun. Her laughter continued for a few more minuets after the bird had flew of before it died down.

She sighed happily, still lying down but then a voice cut though her happy thoughts. "Why can't I be normal, Miss Moon? Did you really bless my eye, or am I just imagining that you exist?" Her ears pricked. By now she knew that others could see, and she couldn't, but it never held her back. The voice contiuned and Takara, forgetting her fun, slowly and quietly stood up and pin pointed where the voice was coming from. "I'm really lonely sometimes...so I wait for night to come, and then I talk to you. Is that normal? I wish I could be as pretty as you...I always imagined you would be really pretty."

Takara picked her way though the tree's trying to be quiet and not let the excitement of meeting a new friend take over her because she had a feeling that the fellow foal she was heading to was not as happy as she was but in fact, she was crying. She appeared from the front of Hotaru and halted a few paces before her but her body was angled to the left side of Hotaru, as if she was talking to someone else. "Hello? Are you ok?" Her voice was soft and kind although her tone still have excitement bubbling in each word, just not as much as normal.

"talking the talk"

٭٭ NơƐണí ٭٭@flickr

Messages In This Thread
RE: Both Blind in Different Ways :: Takara, Open - by Takara - 04-06-2013, 08:41 AM