the Rift

[OPEN] Both Blind in Different Ways :: Takara, Open

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit

Quiet wonderland had been broken by the rustling of another being in the area around her, and Hotaru's ears flew back against her head in fright. Was it a monster? A ravenous predator? An angry herd member? The leader? Knees quaked softly until, lo and behold, a painted chestnut face popped from the midnight array. Quaking breath left her softly, relieved that it was not only a harmless soul, but a filly of her own age! Regardless she was wary, as Raeden wasn't exactly the best rolemodel for friendship at times, and Hotaru didn't know any others her age. The thin femme moved forward towards her, far-away jade eyes focusing a little to the side of her. Understanding filled her immediately, and knew better than to be rude and ask even if she hadn't.

Surprise filtered through her own eyes, unseen though her face may be. The fae spoke kindly, with sincere concern for her well-being lacing the dulcet tones she spoke in. Shock having stopped her tears quite easily, she cleared her throat softly and moved a few steps forward to create sound for the filly to follow. "I...yes, I'm alright, I'm sorry for bothering you...I'm Hotaru," she stuttered softly, though hope coated her voice as well. Out of all her friends, none of them where beneath yearling days, and the prospect of having a friend her age excited her. Blind or otherwise, Hotaru knew that everybody was born the way they were for a reason, and the little fairy seemed quite confident despite what others would consider a disability. She was rather pretty as well, with a beautiful heart cut out of rusted carmine and becoming a brilliant filled in alabaster design. Hotaru let her ears flicker forward, pausing once they were at a more suitable distance, waiting for her to make the next move.

Hotaru
you never know the power of yourself, until that is all you have left to rely upon</style>

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Both Blind in Different Ways :: Takara, Open - by Hotaru - 04-09-2013, 12:04 AM