the Rift

[OPEN] Pretty boy

Matata Posts: 15
Banned
Colt :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 2
Bear

Matata had been to many beaches in his life of a being a young traveler but never once did he feel pride in standing on the soft sands of one as he did now. He stood tall and proud on a mound of large rocks. The wind whipped his tail round so that it was blowing against his side and his mane blew madly in his face. His snowy coat rippled with the wind and all in all, he looked handsome! There was never a day that passed when he didn't look handsome but in his currant position and stance, he worked with the wind to bring handsome onto a whole never level.

He threw back his head to feel the wind in his mane before leaping down the rocks, his wings aiding him in his descent to keep him balanced. His was full of pride because now this was home. He was a pirate, a true trouble maker. This was the prefect band for him. Causing trouble was easy for him to do, he didn't have to try and never did he think about his actions but what ever he was doing always worked. He had now leapt onto the sand and the sea, which was coming it, wrapped round his hocks. The days heat, despite it getting into the colder seasons, made it pleasant to have the cool liquid round his hocks. It was welcome and refreshing. He then started to trot down the side of the rocks, splashing in the water as he went and truly enjoying himself although his mind, as always, was working as to what trouble he could make round here to make his mark.

The sea gained no further and was on the turn and sand slowly started to appeared from under the blue waves. He looked out at the endless wash of blue. The sea was dark and mysterious although it was calm. Waves rolled over rather perfetically, barely creating a white wash. Matata was growing board though. He halted, quiet away from the rocks he had leapt down. His blue eye's pierced the land, looking for others to meet and to make more friends and maybe have a bit of fun with them.

"Talk talk talk talk."

Pirates</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits

Naeatii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I lifted my head up, inhaling the deep salty air, letting it sting my nostrils, as the wind curled my midnight black mane up tossing it everywhere. The wind was colder than I wanted it to be, but I let go of the grudge and started walking over the beach, my new home where I wanted to stay forever and never leave. The forest didn't call me like the Endless blue, and besides I had a new family. The Pirates. They were like me, the horses that never wanted to leave the water. What good was the forest? It was just a bunch of trees that didn't move, crash, or refresh unlike the aqua waves that had white tumbling crests.

I gracefully jumped into a canter, scanning the coast, and letting the wind blow my mane as I moved quickly seeing if there were any of the others out at this time. I finally saw a figure in the distance standing on top of a mound of rocks staring out into the sea. He was normal sized staring out into the sea with big wings and a handsome boyish look. I smiled hoping he was a pirate. I never seen him before, so I decided to observe him. A pure white lad with a blue tipped tail and silver wings. I smiled trotting up to him, not even caring if I had hair whipping into my face. In my view it gave me a tougher pirate view. One thing I adored nearly as much as water was the wind that tossed it up and created waves.

He jumped off of the rocks treading into the sea, as I did mostly. He seemed like the perfect fit for pirates, with the childish look on his face for trouble. I smiled, knowing that we would get along perfectly. Two trouble makers. The idea made my blood rush, that finally I found others that were like me. Even though I was a mare, I still had the youth and energy to be quite the wild child. I leaped into the water, galloping towards him enveloped by the water. I didn't feel the need to swim, so I stayed in the shallow area, but I approached him with a mischievous smile on my face. He started scanning the area, and I gave out a playful whinny. "Hello there, are you a fellow Pirate?" I asked happily. "I'm Naeatii!" I said nearly jumping up in glee.

Banned
Bear

He felt like a prince, the prince of the sea, the prince he truly was and the prince he was born to be. His head was raised high, muzzle pointing in the sky and his eye's shut peacefully, the wind whipping though his mane. He took in the peaceful sound of the waves that crashed on the shore ad lapped round his hocks, the gulls in the sky and the wind in his ears. Could there ever be a more perfect moment?

His peace was disturbed though and he was glad, he was getting rather board of the peacefulness, it was just...to peaceful. His head lowered and his eyes flickered open to reveal his alluring dark eye's which settled on a mare was was heading and calling his way. She was a rugged, but fairly pretty, dark bay Unicorn with bright blue orb's, no where near as dark as Matata's but certainly more eye catching in a different way to his.

He greeted her with a smile that could charm the most stubborn of girls, it wasn't intended though, it just sort of happened. His eye's flickered, the wind pushing his mane to one side (working with him again) as he angled his body to face the girl. "Hello there, are you a fellow Pirate? I'm Naeatii!" His lips curled up on one side a bit more, his grin widening. Her mood was certainly uplifting, not that he was low anyway. "Good to meet you Naeatii, I'm Matata and yea I am, you?" Came his enchanting voice. Could a colt really be anymore alluring in so many different ways?
"Talk talk talk talk."

Pirates</style>

Image Credits

Naeatii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
As I trotted towards him, I saw how magnificent he really was. He was a handsome one, to tell the truth, but I knew I had to stay strong and not let him play me, like he probably has done to countless other mares, but I wouldn't mind a good talk, nor a good game. I stared up at his eyes, and saw that they were blue, like mine, but to a different intensity with silver flecks. Interesting. I knew mine were aqua like, with darker blue flecks. I admired my eyes more than anything, the only feminine thing I had about me, the only thing that I would actually brag about. As I neared him, his lips curled up in a greeting smile. Such a sweet, handsome smile, but it slightly worked on me. To tell the truth, with those looks he could get any mare falling over him, and even though I tried to avoid males, I never minded a little bit of flirting. I thought of males just as friends really, but sometimes they could be the stupidest, most lustful beings, which is why I found it quite enjoyable to snare them in my trap, and laugh about it later on. As I spoke, his smile curled up, into an even better grin. If he was down, now he was happy. I was the master of making horses smile, after all. But I knew I was also the queen of causing trouble.

I watched him some more, and observed that he was slightly shorter than me. What a shame. But he also was pretty young, like me, and maybe even younger, though I wasn't quite sure. I remembered that I had only just turned four years old, after all. The handsome lad finally spoke, with an alluring voice. I almost swayed along with its rhythm, but I stopped myself, forcing me to stay strong, and keep my distance. "Well hello Matata", I said with his name curling on my lips. Even though he had such a flirtatious, and clear voice, I still longed for the accented talk of the other Pirates. I truly loved the accent, cutting off the words. They sounded so wild, and troublesome, unlike my normal, boyish voice. "Of course I'm a pirate!" I said quickly. How could I resist the endless blue, and a chance to take over land with fellow comrades.

Banned
Bear

I knew I was handsome and that I had a way with the ladies and right now, it was working a treat. The bay females body swayed gently with my words, just as I wanted her to. It was laced with charm and that deep maturity with a strange twist of boyish playfulness - The perfect seducing medicine. I toss my head back as she greets me, holding it slightly higher then before.

"Of course I'm a pirate!" I grin, winking at her playfully. I had expected she was one when I first saw her in the distance. She was more rugged then other mares but still pretty, just like a true pirates lass should be. Again I speak with my charmers voice, with the pirates twist. "Well' 'en lass, I guess we best to be knowin' each other' 'en, 'ey?" I put on the accent in a humorous way, purposely exaggerating it. I found that most the other pirates talked like this and it was only me who didn't, and Naeatii now, speak with the pirates typical accent.

It doesn't put me down though that I don't have the accent. I was still a pirate though and though. I had that knack from trouble making with the handsome, boyish twist. Who could doubt my life as a pirate? I laugh my accented words of, shaking my head down slightly before bring it back up to meet her aqua eyes. They were no where near as dark as my own orbs but they were nice in there own way. "So, Naeatii, where exactly are you from?"

OOC: Sorry this is so bad!

"Talk talk talk talk."

Pirates</style>

Image Credits