the Rift

[OPEN] Youth like Diamonds in the sun [open]

Aiko Darleane Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Aiko Darleane
"And then the strangest thing occurred to me. A was in the presence of a demi-god, and I didn't even know, or at least at first. He was different, that was for sure, but I wasn't much concerned. There were different colored horses all the time, and it didn't bother me that he was a bluish color. His gold markings were shining in light about us, and his gaze, instead of directed at either me or the other filly's, was towards the ground. He asked about two strangers that I had not known of, and I was almost worried about him too. He seemed nervous and alone, and I felt sad for him, for no one should feel like that.

The filly beside me was quite the charmer, I could tell, and though I could feel she was a bit upset with me showing up, she didn't want me to go away, for she teased me. I smiled back at her, a laugh brushing my lips, but not quite escaping."

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb your peace. The look on your face was just so sad, and I thought some company would lift your spirits, and perhaps I was right. You were born here? This is quite a nice place to be born. I'm not very old, and I was born a couple of months ago. My mother and father are Cherie and Valentine. Who are yours?'

"It was then that the young colt came by. He was older than both of us, or around the same age as the filly. He was definitely strange, but interesting at the same time."

'I'm afraid I haven't seen anyone by those names, nor do I know them. My name is Aiko Darleane, but Aiko is a nickname. What are your names? I haven't met any other foals around here, and it's nice to meet you two'.

"I meant this to go both to him and to the other filly, and I wanted to make some friends, and at that time, I hoped I had."

Messages In This Thread
Youth like Diamonds in the sun [open] - by Azulee - 04-06-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: I've got your wild-eyed ways [open] - by Aiko Darleane - 04-12-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: Youth like Diamonds in the sun [open] - by Aiko Darleane - 04-30-2013, 09:31 PM