Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
BLAME IT ON HELL'S FIRE AND ON MY DESIRES
THE SKIES ARE CRYING
BLOOD.

The Deep Forest had called to Ophelia's sense of unbridled curiosity, and even after running into a small, passionate colt, she stayed. These trees were ancient, and the water pool whose bed was filled with blood was an entity that she desired to understand. Something about this forest reminded her of Isilme, perhaps because of the Woodlands? She was unsure. Until she had found solid ground in the Dragon's Throat, Ophelia had been wandering in sorrow, plagued by her memories.

But now, the Sun God had given her hope, and she had something to live for besides guilt at what her sister would think should she disappear. Again. With a small sigh, she continued her grid-like pattern of walking through the trees, her eyes scanning each trunk and committing it to memory; the map inside her brain spread into intimate detail, and she would know by heart where she was in these woods at all times.

Sounds of shuffling and noises of life alerted her to the fact that she was no longer alone, and two pale ears twisted in the direction of the sounds. Briefly, she was irritated that she would have to break her path to explore this phenomenon, but her curiosity gained hold. The white and crimson yearling trotted strange fearlessness into the depths of the forests. What could she fear when her sister and her had escaped the shades? When she had spoken to the powerful sun god? Perhaps this was a foolish notion, but he confidence was not entirely unfounded.

Like a spectre in the dark, she peered into a small clearly, spying three wolves and... no... Her mind would never fail her, but her eyes? Osiris. Her heart began to beat quickly and she struggled to breathe deeply. All this time she had thought that her childhood friend had succumbed to the darkness of Isilme, but he was here.

"Osiris?" she asked, taking a few steps forward. She was different than she had once been. Her black baby fur had given way to a pearly white beneath, but her eyes and crimson coloring had remained.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where have you fallen to, little bird? [open] - by Ophelia - 07-16-2012, 05:55 PM