Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
BLAME IT ON HELL'S FIRE AND ON MY DESIRES
THE SKIES ARE CRYING
BLOOD.

Smoke, a mare she recognized from her brief stint of childhood in the Foothills, stood nearby, her dragon challenging the dangerous wolves. She longed for that sort of companionship, and her heart sighed in her chest. For as long as she could remember, she wanted a dragon to share a bond with, and it seemed that all of her friends found eggs - as if the universe was taunting her. Perhaps the Sun God would hear her prayers for a dragon that she could care for, but she would not hold her breath in waiting.

When Osiris looked at her with darkened golden irises, not recognizing who he was looking at, her excitement fell. Two, dual colored eyes looked at the ground, and she swallowed her emotions down hard. She knew that she should understand that others could not remember like herself, but sometimes the easily forgetful memories of others stung. As she was looking away, a familiar, little voice called out a unique version of her name, and a smile crossed her lips. Comadre recognized her, and she sought out the dark dragon in the shadows, luminous violet eyes giving his location away.

Ophelia looked up just in time to see Comadre flying towards her head, and she snorted, chuckling as he clung to the horn on her brow. She could not see him anymore as he was stuck in her blind spot, but his scales slid across the white hairs on her nose. Then, she spied his little face in the corner of her vision and playfully tossed her head, sending him bouncing on her forehead. "Comadre!" she exclaimed affectionately, tail swishing happily at her fetlocks.

Then, Orisis said her name, and she smiled affectionately at the half-wolf, his dragon still dangling on her forehead. He asked if anyone else made it, and her eyes grew distant, a frown forming on her lips. "I thought that you..." she trailed quietly. "My parents and my sister survived. Smoke, Adele, Aaron..." she trailed, thinking. "Many more I recognize but have no name to the memory. Many did not make it.

On a sharp inhale, she smelled dried blood, and her brows furrowed. "Are you hurt?" she asked. Smoke then spoke to her, recognizing her lineage. "Soleil," she corrected gently. Solstice was Aaron's mother. When Smoke mentioned going to the Foothills, Ophelia's eyes turned sharp. Seeing her father always inspired mixed emotions. "Perhaps Ktulu will go spar with father soon. She was wanting to be a warrior."

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where have you fallen to, little bird? [open] - by Ophelia - 07-18-2012, 03:13 PM