Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
BLAME IT ON HELL'S FIRE AND ON MY DESIRES
THE SKIES ARE CRYING
BLOOD.

Ophelia felt compassion for the strange, handsome hybrid as the light that shone in his eyes was extinguished as the hope of finding his love was gone. She knew that feeling intimately, only she thought that he had passed. The wolves tense and growl at her, and she respectfully paused, knowing that his family was trying to protect him from evils that no one could face alone.

She smiled kindly at Osiris when he told her that she did not have to share his sorrows, and the young filly sighed softly. "But I do," she replied quietly. "I thought that I had lost you and Comadre. Perhaps... she will return, like you did." The crimson and white filly mused that this grey pegasus must have been someone very special.

After speaking to his family with the mental translation to help, she nodded before looking to Smoke. She knew the exact path Ophelia would take to reach the mountains - through the Foothills. "Smoke is right," she said. "The best way to reach the mountains is through the Foothills."

Ophelia glanced between the two adults and then knit her brows together in a deep, concerned furrow. "Are you going to come along, Osiris? You really should not be alone right now..." she trailed gently, knowing how lonely it was when you thought you lost everything. If Ktulu had not been there when they found Helovia, Ophelia feared that she might have turned out a completely different mare. She did not want Osiris to have to suffer the crushing defeat of loss and the ache of loneliness alone.

The young filly closed her eyes to think before snapping the two tone orbs open again. "We can go north and hit the foothills before making a shift to the west to reach the shores on the northern half. All we would be doing is making a slightly elongated curve, and we could stay together," she offered, her eyes distant as her mind traces a path on her mental map.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where have you fallen to, little bird? [open] - by Ophelia - 08-05-2012, 04:32 PM