the Rift

Where have you fallen to, little bird? [open]

Smoke the Wild Rose Posts: 128
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 10 Buff: SWIFT
Zaffre :: Common Blue Dragon :: Fire Breath Kachie
A flutter of surprise ran through her when he admitted to familiarity with her reputation, then Smoke chuckled softly and nodded. "Yes, I led the Oasis with Aera briefly." Deliberately she avoided the reasons as to why it had been brief. None of them needed the reminder. "Likely." She agreed with him. "My own daughter might be one such, I'll have to warn her and any like-minded youngsters."

Her gaze was warm as she watched him, and stayed that way whenever her gaze drifted toward the pack of wolves that kept him company. Her observant nature had caught the brief moments of introverted musing, though she knew naught of what roiled beneath his unusual exterior. Only guesses, speculation. Some of it might be quite accurate, but she kept it to herself as she watched and listened and waited. It was Ophelia who gave the gentle nudge to get this group stirring, and Smoke nodded in understanding and agreement when Osiris spoke of never being alone. A trill was given when Zaffre gave voice his own agreement. The blue had settled quite a bit, stretching his length out into a comfortable position.

"It is alright, Osiris." She spoke to assure him, and gave the wolves a smile. "We will keep an eye out for your visit, and your friend." There was silence then, as she turned to the pack and apparantly communed with them for a few moments before heading off towards the west. Dark eyes watched him, then looked to Ophelia and the she-wolf. "I can be their guide if you'd like to keep an eye on him." She offered quietly, glancing to Zaffre. "We can send word once the pack is settled."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where have you fallen to, little bird? [open] - by Smoke - 08-10-2012, 03:56 PM