the Rift

[OPEN] Living through each empty night

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie

So far I hadn't really spoken to anyone. Yes I had said hi and whatever else but I knew nothing of no one really. The strong wind blew my mane back towards my neck and my tail flailed about wildly. Why did it have to be so damn cold here? Where I had been on my travels was warm, pretty much constantly, and now I had come back to this. The season had also changed making it colder then what it was when I arrived. The days were shortened and the curtain wash of the Aurora Borealis were seen more often. As pretty as they were I would rather have longer day's with more heat.

I was glad to note though that at least there wern't any hornless beasts around here. Psyche had done a good job at giving them warning not to come to this land though if they ever did happen to stride upon this land I would be sure to be there with a dark grin dancing on my maw. They scampered round the land of Helovia to much and I, for one, had seen to many.

I was in a slight mood, I must admit but it was true, there were to many Equine's and Pegasus's roaming around and so I head out the cave I had been sheltering in but almost as soon I had left the cave I spy stallion lurking in the shadows not far of from where I had been. I trot up to him, the wind now growing stronger, with my head arched and each hoof placed perfectly. When I reach him I hold my head high. I can't see him to well because of the darkness of the shadows he was in but we seemed about the same height and (thank god) he ha a horn, or else I would have gutted him by now. "Greetings. I am Illynx, Corporal or the Basin, and you are?"

[ Sorry this was so bad! ]

Illynx
feels like I've awoken from the dead

image credits
table by whit
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
Living through each empty night - by Roland - 04-07-2013, 01:50 AM
RE: Living through each empty night - by Illynx - 04-07-2013, 07:00 AM
RE: Living through each empty night - by Mauja - 04-08-2013, 07:09 AM
RE: Living through each empty night - by Arah - 04-08-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Living through each empty night - by Arielle - 04-09-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Living through each empty night - by Roland - 04-10-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Living through each empty night - by Mauja - 04-20-2013, 05:20 AM
RE: Living through each empty night - by Arah - 04-22-2013, 08:17 AM