the Rift

[OPEN] the perfect illusion

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Delinne
The stars were shining bright and shimmered above me, giving the dark canvas some light. This meadow was - somewhat - beautiful, even though it wasn't even close to the beauty of the meadow at home.
Beauty was when the ground was ash and dirt, remains of what used to be a meadow of disgustingly colorful flowers. Beauty was when it was wrong - or right in my perspective. Everything was wrong here. And ugly. And absolutely "wonderful". I sighed loudly and was just about to lower my head to the water again when I heard my name.
"Delinne?" I turned my head and looked at the stallion. I recognized him from my world, but he didn't have the same scent like the stallion I knew. He was white with black spots, and both his mane and tail were white and flowy.
They were twins. They must have the same name too.

"Mauja, it's you." Mauja wasn't my leader in the other world; At least he shouldn't be. He was too soft for leadership. Mauja the BleedingHeart... Even his legend title was disgustingly soft.
I raised my head and walked closer to the white unicorn. He seemed to recognize me, even though I knew that we had never met before. The Mauja from this world. This universe.
I gave the stallion a smile, a smile not suited for a mare to give her leader. He was quite handsome still, maybe even more handsome than the BleedingHeart?
"Tell me, Mauja, what are you doing out here in the night?" I despised him deep down in my heart, but he was still the most handsome stallion I'd seen so far. And I felt like having some fun.

"You look handsome tonight, sweetheart." I whispered, not having to speak loud since we were now only inches from each other's bodies.
I could now tell by the scent that this was definitely not the BleedingHeart, because this Mauja's scent was awful. It was a scent too strong for me, too much aroma at once. I snorted and looked into the stallion's eyes.
"But I just have one question... Why do you smell so weird?" The smell disgusted me so much.
I observed him with my blue eyes and smiled even wider. He may smell horrible, but he was still handsome like hell.

The Doppleganger

credits

ooc: horrible, but still amusing XD
word count: 388
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
the perfect illusion - by Delinne - 04-07-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Mauja - 04-21-2013, 07:25 AM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Delinne - 04-21-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Mauja - 04-22-2013, 10:17 AM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Delinne - 04-22-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Mauja - 04-27-2013, 10:32 AM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Delinne - 04-30-2013, 07:15 AM