the Rift

[OPEN] let's talk || {Romani, Open}

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Silver threads of my forelock rested in the crest of my forehead. Stormy grey orbs flickered with strain and my ears ticked towards from the instant rustle. There was movement in the brush, but I could not see any kind of figure that lurked hiding in the distance. The obnoxious rumbles from the brush made my neck rise so I could try to spot out anything or anyone. “Hello?” My honey coated tone offered. I wanted whoever or whatever was there know that I was coming in peace. I came here for one reason, and that was to find Romani. Surely the herd mates of the Edge would understand and help me find the Foothills. The Edge offers an alliance with the Throat. Although, I am not quite sure if this bond of the string is still reassured by its knot, I am convinced that I am safe here.

A deep velvet roar answered my thoughts. The striped sleek and angular feline, crossed gracefully towards me with her icy orbs fixed on mine. My instant reaction was to rear and bat my front hooves out at her, but for some reason I held back. It was something about her eyes that told me she was no harm. Then the light bulb went off in my brain. This was no blood thirsty predator that was coming to eat me, this was the adorable Kasai! She had changed and by this I mean so much. Her white scrawny body was now filled and nourished with shape. The shape of her skull had grown, and she was lankier. She was stunning tigress, and she seemed to be just as happy to see me as I was of her. There was one question that bubbled inside my brain. If this was Kasai and she was in the Edge, then were was Romani?

“Kasai!” I urged with excitement. I knew there was no time to waste, so I threw myself towards the new and improved Kasai. Her voice, the sound of an angel, was what told my instincts to stop when I heard the call of my name. Instantly, my heart pounded with excitement and my neck strained again to watch the figurine of Romani come towards my presence. “Romani!,” I yelled in her direction. I couldn’t believe that she was here! Why was she here anyways? Questions were flooded in my brain, but I did not let that stop me from racing to meet her. “yes, it’s me, Levi!” I cooed with delight. Finally reaching her presence, a grateful smile was placed across my dark lips. As she referred to me as her dear friend, I felt touched. My features lightened and I felt honored to be just near her. Reaching my muzzle out to meet hers, I inhaled, taking in her comforting scent. The touch of our muzzles felt kind and welcoming. I didn’t want to break away… I wanted to stay there and know that she was there and okay and that she was gleeful to see me and I was overjoyed to see her. “Romani…” I whispered heartfelt before I broke the touch away. “I’ve missed you more than you know. I have been thinking about you and looking for you everywhere. Where have you been my lady? And why are you here and not in the Foothills?” I know I was asking so many questions, but I just had so many of them that I had to get off my chest.

After my little rant, I stretched my muzzle down to offer affection to Kasai. “Wow look at you! You are such a tigress now. You know you kind of scared me because I didn’t recognize you at first, but once I did I could not believe how grown up you look.” I chuckled slightly, and my orbs even seemed to be smiling at her. I wanted Romani to answer me, but I knew that the explaining might take a while.

[Sorry for the wait Sprow! But that was a great post, I'm really glad that you waited<3 ]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
let's talk || {Romani, Open} - by Levi - 04-07-2013, 04:06 PM
RE: let's talk || {Romani, Open} - by Romani - 04-14-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: let's talk || {Romani, Open} - by Levi - 05-02-2013, 02:28 PM
RE: let's talk || {Romani, Open} - by Romani - 05-12-2013, 12:01 PM