Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Just one beat of your heart, and stranger than fantasy

I knew from the start you had to be the place for me

Is your love strong enough?

Ophelia smiled softly and nodded in response, looking over the darker mare. She was very lovely, and she almost felt guilt knowing what she was going to do. Perhaps they could be friends? Wouldn't that be lovely? The Sun God would never hurt one of her friends. He was kind, gentle. Perhaps he was simply lonely? She could understand that emotion, even being surrounded by such wonderful friends and family.

She listened to the mare's question and shook her head, smiling. "I have no plans of my own," she replied gently. "I only with to help protect those I love from the darker individuals who inhabit Helovia." Her expression darkened slightly. From those like Nyra. "There are those who are evil. I... I have... experienced it myself." The memories flooded back in full force, and the filly winced, shaking her head to try and rid the backs of her eyes from those images...those emotions.

Ophelia took a deep breath. Rishima was a pretty name. "Ophelia," she replied softly. "I am the daughter of Paladin the Valiant and Soleil the Virtuous. Ktulu is my twin sister." The birds chirping in the trees was lovely, and she smiled, looking up at the sun filtering in through the ancient trees. "Adventures?" She thought aloud, recalling a few.

"Well, when I arrived here from Isilme, I was very... sad. So, I secluded myself to the snowy mountains. There, I discovered who I was and found a purpose. After rejoining my sister, I became a part of the throat and realized that my talents lent themselves to becoming a sleuth." She paused for a moment and hummed thoughtfully. "I have what others tell me is a unique mind. I can remember everything down to the last detail, which... often makes my life difficult.

"I helped my sister, who was crippled, escape Isilme when the shades were chasing us, and we befriended the Earth God. He healed my sister's legs. What about you?" she asked with a smile. "Where did you come from?"

CREDITS

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Ophelia - 07-16-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Rishima - 07-18-2012, 01:46 PM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Ophelia - 07-18-2012, 07:40 PM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Rishima - 07-20-2012, 11:41 PM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Ophelia - 07-31-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Rishima - 08-01-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 06:09 PM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Rishima - 08-01-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Rishima - 08-02-2012, 11:30 PM