Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Just one beat of your heart, and stranger than fantasy

I knew from the start you had to be the place for me

Is your love strong enough?

Rishima then offered words of kindness, and Ophelia weighed them honestly. "I suppose they do; I need to report to Kri at some point soon," she said absently. And that was the extent of the slight reassurance that Phi had not made a complete fool of herself - that her words were not disturbing to her new, dark friend.

Ophelia could possibly speak more about her and her sister, but the topic was problematic now. Perhaps that would change, because Rishima began related to her about Mirage. The young, bright filly caught on to the expression of envy that crossed the dark mare's features, having seen that look many times before. Perhaps what she needed to realize is that she could see more about others in their expressions than their words.

"Ktulu and I have twin brothers as well, both younger though. She is so powerful and charismatic. I often find myself envious of her confidence," Ophelia said, hoping that provided Rishima with an open forum to speak honestly with the little white filly.

When he spoke about sustaining more hardships, Ophelia's brows knit together in soft concern. "What happened with the stallion you loved?" she asked, very curious about this since the young white filly had quite an active crush of her own. "Also, a foal? Was he yours?" she asked, her voice gentle.

Rishima had revealed so much of her heart to her, so Ophelia would hold it close to her heart. The young filly would use only what she had to to please the Sun God's request. "Perhaps you will." Ophelia said when she was talking about wishing to have foals and love of her own. "This land is large, and there are many." She smiled. "Were I a stallion, I would find myself lucky to love you," she said with a bright smile.

CREDITS

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Ophelia - 07-16-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Rishima - 07-18-2012, 01:46 PM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Ophelia - 07-18-2012, 07:40 PM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Rishima - 07-20-2012, 11:41 PM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Ophelia - 07-31-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Rishima - 08-01-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 06:09 PM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Rishima - 08-01-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: After a gathering [ Rishi] - by Rishima - 08-02-2012, 11:30 PM