[OPEN] hijacked [open]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
Psyche
the Dark Light Empress
It was so cold in the north.

All I wanted was a bit of warmth. Well, I hadn't known that I wanted warmth until I got to that frigid wasteland that they call the Frostbreath Steppe. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's beautiful in its own way, all white and ice and untouched glory. But it's cold. And, personally, I don't even know how I survive in the shelter of the Basin (though it is my home and I adore it so!) because it's just so cold there! And so here I am, wandering my way into Helovia's Heart. Where it's warm. Too warm, actually, but after having frozen my tush off on the way here, I suppose that's actually much better!

Anyway, enough complaining. I have to stop with the complaining. It's unbecoming and it puts me in a bad mood. And I should be happy, right? Tallsun is ending, so it's getting cooler. There are some really nice days in Orangemoon, I'll have you know. Like, really nice days. The kind of days that you could fall in love on. Not that I need any help with that. All I have to do is think of Mauja and I simply swoon. Not that I'd complain about a nice, handsome stallion right about now. It'd certainly be good company.

Although, on that note, just about any company would be good right about now. I really just love horses. All kinds - equines, pegasi, unicorns. Of course, unicorns are my brethren, but there's nothing wrong with the others, is there? After all, we all chew our grass just the same, don't we? So, yeah, while I'd love a good stallion, I'd take just about anyone. I just want to talk, that's all. There was nobody around up north, so here I am. Oh, and it was cold, did I mention that? Anyway, there was nobody there, and now I'm here. Unfortunately for me, it looks like there's nobody here either. "Hello?" I call out in a singsong voice, drawing out the 'o'. "Anybody home?"

"Talk talk talk."
Image Credits
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 515b635abe40d]

AND WE ALL WANT TO PARTY WHEN THE FUNERAL ENDS
AND WE ALL GET TOGETHER WHEN WE BURY OUR FRIENDS

Moving from the heat of Tallsun, Orangemoon brought with is the lesser heat and chill of the coming winter. However, it wasn’t like the black mare with ice and frost on her skin would notice. She lived in the Basin, the place that was the farthest North of all of Helovia. Walking was something she didn’t like to do, but she did it anyways. She moved, and she didn’t know she was pregnant. She thought about her confrontation with Crowley, and sighed. It was then that she got the indication that she could bear a child. She shivered.

She was a warrior, a fighting mare. She was a Corporal of the Unicorn Aurora Basin. There was no way she would carry a child, and there would be no way she would. What if a sudden battle arose? She would fight. Child or no child, she would not sacrifice her time to keep a child she didn’t want. She shook her head, knowing that there was no possibility of this happening, so she didn’t need to worry about it. She moved on, quickening her pace.

She moved forward, not looking back as her hoof prints disappeared in the coming snow. She soon moved out of the Basin, moving through the thick forest. The air was warmer, and it had a crisper taste to it. She breathed in heavily, drowning her fears in the oxygen she inhaled. She wanted a warm touch to her skin, one like Crowley had given her. What was it about him that had suddenly gotten under her skin? She was upset by it, and she knew she would have to talk privately to the Weaver once more.

Upon moving further out, the thought of the Heart came into her mind. She wanted to be hot, to sweat everything out of her like she was having a high fever. Black hooves reached blackened ground, and she spoke a silent prayer that it was still here. However, she was far from alone. A strange voice reaches her ears, and then the black pelt is a vision in her eyes. What the-

“Psyche?” The black mare looks at her Crux, giving her an eyebrow. Something is not right, that is for sure, and she moved closer to her to get a better look. “Is something wrong? You’re acting strange.”

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.
Imge credits go to ISOStock.deviantart.com

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"A one, two, three, four. A one, two, three, four!" Was the sound that rippled out of a pleasantly smiling maw, that belonged to a happily prancing stallion, who sang his number song to the beat of his hooves. His movements chopped and changed, shortening his stride before lengthening it, his song switching tempo to match each precise movement. He carried on like this for sometime, not noticing the air heating up around him, too oblivious and caught up in his imaginary world of floating castles and soft, pink clouds. A world of a mad horse, an innocent mad horse who had lost his head a long time ago when visiting the tiny fairies. Well, that was the story the Niceshade believed and he was a very nice shade at that. His tail perched high in the air and tassels of black rippled attractively as a mass of mane adorned his handsome neck. Glass horns so delicate on his childlike face as dual coloured gems followed the flight of a blue butterfly that flittered nearby, he marvelled at it's beauty and then continued onwards. Blissfully unaware that another lay in his path.

He was made aware, however, when he almost bumped into a black mare with pretty feathers. d'Artagnan fumbled over his own cloven hooves and tripped up a few times until he finally managed to stop his dancing prance a few beats away from Psyche. Bringing himself to a rather graceful stand considering, which he inwardly congratulated himself on before turning shyly to look at the strange mare he had bumped into. "Uhm, eh sorry. Home? Is this your home? My home is in the sky, a giant castle that floats by itself! I can never find it though, it keeps running away from me every time I get near it. I wonder why that is..." His voice trailed off in sadness, if only he had wings and then he could fly after it. That would be excellent. Then he could finally become a King and be loved by all who lived among the fluffy pink clouds. The red boy almost drifted off further into his made up world, but he remembered that he was not alone and instead his gaze zoned in on the strange newcomer with funny squiggly markings.

"You look strange" he laughed, even though the question wasn't directed at him and instead at the mare with the pretty feathers called Psyche. Somewhere, in the back of his mind, he knew he belonged somewhere else in a land much colder than this place, but reality was such a hard world to live in. It was much better away with the fairies. Where he could be d'Artagnan the Niceshade and not d'Artagnan the Nightshade. The latter sounded creepy.

He looked at the strange marked Friesian mare with blatant curiosity before stepping back and raising a brow. "Do you think there is something wrong with her? Maybe's she's ill?! Yet... Yet she doesn't look ill" his voice cracked and panicked as he ran over to Psyche with fear in his eyes. He'd never seen an ill horse before, so how was he meant to know if one was ill?! She could be dying right in front of him and all he was doing was standing around. He quivered as he looked over the black mare, unsure what he was looking for. "Are you ill? You don't look ill! But you could be..." His voice quailed and as it trailed off he attempted to pick up a piece of her mane as if examining it.

What should he do?!

d'Artagnan the Niceshade

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Deceased
RayoDeSoleil
Psyche
the Dark Light Empress
Something about the Heart is positively entrancing. The glowing red-orange embers of lava entice you closer and closer until you think you could simply reach out and touch it. Which, if you had a mind to, you could. But you’d have to be incredibly stupid to do that. I’m not quite that stupid, but I do let the warm glow draw me a bit nearer to the edge.

Just then, my thoughts are interrupted by a voice. Something about it seems vaguely familiar, as though from a half-remembered dream, but that would be silly – I can’t seem to name one other being that I know here. Which, of course, would be why I am so lonely. If I had friends here, I would be totally fine. And with them. I would most certainly be with them. I’m a bit of a social butterfly, or so I’ve been told. I’ve also been told I’m a flirt, but… well, I suppose I can’t deny that either. –wink-

Anyway, the mare with the odd markings greets me by name, and I stare at her oddly. ”I’m sorry,” I begin to say, but again I am interrupted. By now I am growing a bit petulant, because, really, how rude. First the mare interrupts my wonderful daydream, and then this stallion interrupts – ooohh, a stallion! Even if he is acting a bit strange, he’s handsome enough, and I simply adore his horns. So pretty. I want to touch them.

A sweet smile pastes itself onto my maw as I prance a bit closer to the stallion, arching my neck and batting my lashes, allowing a bit of a sway to enter my step. At his questions, I tilt my head to the side in a politely confused manner, glance toward the mare (partly in bewilderment and partly to make sure she wasn’t planning to make a move), and then return my amber gaze to the steed. ”It’s not my home, darling, but I’m sure it’s someone’s. Your home sounds absolutely divine, though. Will you take me with you? Maybe I can help you catch it!” A pealing laugh drops from my lips and I wink at him in a very come-hither manner.

He seems entranced by the feathers in my mane (how in the world did those get there? Ugh.) but his attention is quickly taken by the other mare. I am momentarily miffed, and a jealous pout takes my smile’s place, but then he begins to make fun of the other mare, and I am unable to halt the startled laugh. Although I have unwittingly participated in his ridicule, I do feel a bit guilty – after all, he is sharing conspiratorial comments about this other mare with me, so obviously he prefers me over her. No jealousy needed. But still, that’s no reason to make fun of her markings.

”Oh, hush, you,” I say in a teasing manner. ”I’m certainly not ill, I can assure you of that.” He lifts a piece of mane, and I giggle girlishly, lowering my lashes seductively. ”Although I’m sure if I were, you’d find a way to fix me right up. But, really, dear, I don’t think that she’s ill. In fact, she’s quite pretty with those markings,” I add generously. ”So, since none of us are ill, I believe introductions are in order. My name is Psyche. You are…?”

"Talk talk talk."
Image Credits

Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 515b635abe40d]

AND WE ALL WANT TO PARTY WHEN THE FUNERAL ENDS
AND WE ALL GET TOGETHER WHEN WE BURY OUR FRIENDS

And suddenly, the dark freisian was surrounded. There in came the blood red stallion she had known as d’Artagnan, the Nightshade of the Aurora Basin, both the Time Mender and the Plague Doctor. However, there was something wrong with both of them. It seemed they were both somehow delusional, and it was granted that the mare might delusional herself. They talked so strangely, and their voices were in higher pitched places than normal. Psyche, was giggling, flirting with him, that she knew, and told Elizabeth that she was pretty... What was happening? And she said she was sorry? Those words would never come out of the DarkEmpress’ mouth, not even if she was dying, that the Corporal surly knew. She felt sick, as if suddenly her stomach couldn’t even chew down the thought of her being like this. Or maybe it was the thought of Psyche dying. Either or.

She looked between them now, and she just had to speak. She tried to steady her voice, but it didn’t work, and ended up sounding like she was in a state of hysteria.

“No, there is something wrong, and no just with you, but both of you. Psyche, you are the DarkEmpress, ruler of the Aurora Basin and leader of the Plague. You hate a lot of people, and I have never once heard you giggle as such or apologize for anything. Did you bump your head, or did you hurt yourself in battle? And you, Doctor. You are the same way. Did some poison you made go wrong, making you lose you mind? Not that I’m too concerned for you, but Psyche is more important. You are speaking in a strange way that you have not before. Now tell me, what is wrong with both of you? You’re starting to scare me, and I have never been scared before.”

Her eyes darted, and she fell to her knees on the harden ground of ash as she spoke one last sentence.

“Or maybe is it me that is hallucinating, and I’m just sick and I’m walking around being delusional…oh, my stomach.”

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.
Imge credits go to ISOStock.deviantart.com

[Image: 5163603fe02bc]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

The tall bay pranced around with the attention span of a child, his dual coloured eyes lighting up when the dark mare expressed her wish to find help him find his home amongst the blushing clouds and the cute rabbits. He was, obviously, stark raving mad but in a boyish innocent way. In no way was he aware of his years, yet in odd moments of thought there was a great intelligence there. He had bounded up to Psyche in glee when he heard her wonderful words of glorious fun and danced around on the spot, like a puppy begging for a pat as he nodded his head furiously in approval of the mare's help. The Niceshade laughed again when the pretty feathered mare told him to be quiet, taking joy in her teasing and sighing in relief when she notified him quite appealingly that she was not in fact ill. Her tone was enticing and it drew him in more, though he was not quite sure he would have been able to fix her. To the knowledge of his dream world, he knew nothing about healing.

The seducing mare finally offered her name to him and he played around with it in his head for a while, rhyming it in the strangest of ways before he finally parted lips to speak his own, but he stopped and frowned. What was his name? It was right there, in the back of his mind yet, he couldn't quite bring it to his tongue. He huffed in exasperation, why did horses always want to know his name?! Surely it wasn't that important, a name was a name after all. He sighed and huffed some more before it finally came to him "I'm King d'Artagnan the Niceshade, Lord of the pink domain and Master of the rabbits." He said, quite proudly.

His attention wavered then and he pranced off to stare down the fiery hole, making strange high pitched noises as he watched the flames flicker in a strange sort of amusement. He wondered what it would be like to jump in and for a moment he was even more strangely entertained by the thought. It was... So pretty to him. He regretfully turned away from the hole to listen to the strange marked mare who Psyche had called pretty. Eyes widened in panic as her voice turned into hysterics, she seemed confused for some reason and wildly announced that Psyche was not who she said she was and neither was he. His mouth fell open and he was left utterly speechless before he frowned and walked over to the stockier mare with swirls. "Calm down girl! What did you say I was... A Doctor?! Do I look like a Doctor to you?" he laughed quite girlishly before his voice turned more incredilous. His emotions forever changing from one thing to another. "My mind is perfectly fine, I've never touched a drop of poison in my life. Only the good stuff for me."

He then rather dramatically stomped away after a blue butterfly he saw fluttering into a nearby bush, muttering something about stupidity.

d'Artagnan the Niceshade

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Deceased
RayoDeSoleil
Psyche
the Dark Light Empress

I frown at the brindled mare, who is looking between the stallion and I with confusion and horror in her eyes. What in the world is she talking about? I may not be the kindest fae in the world, but I am no evil queen as she is making me out to be, and I am certainly no ruler. I stare at her blankly as my confusion begins to make me angry. I do not deal with situations in which I know little, and have have no ability to manipulate this strange mare who seems to know me into a correct form of thinking. I am at a loss, and it irritates me. Stop, I tell myself. She is simply confused. No reason to bite anyone’s head off. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

d’Artagnan the Niceshade – I wonder how he got that name? – speaks to her, seeming just as perplexed as I. And then she drops to her knees, and I become concerned. “Oh, dear.” I trot forward quickly, lowering my head to peer at her. ”I’m sorry that I can’t help you, dear, but I truly don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t think you were ill, but I’d be happy to help in any way I can.” Kindness shines in my eyes, for I think I have misjudged the poor creature. She looks to need help – but I am no medic. I haven’t the slightest clue how to help her.

The stallion has wandered off after a butterfly. I am completely confused. I wish I had someone normal to help me deal with this mare, but alas, here I am alone. Sigh. Always alone.

Surely this femme is the one who is confused? d’Artagnan and I are in complete understanding of who we are – but who are these imposters who wear our names on such horrid faces? Perhaps I should try and find out, but I am more concerned about the mare’s wellbeing. She seems very confused and very ill. ”Please, tell me how to help you, and I will try. King d'Artagnan,” I add, raising my voice. "We really must help the poor darling. I think she may have bumped her head or something."

"Talk talk talk."
Image Credits