the Rift

[OPEN] Goodbye, Apathy

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

Damn I'm looking good! I look at my reflection in the water, twisting this way and that, watching my hair fall perfectly at my sides and curling lightly. If toss my forelock back, a glint in my perfect golden eyes. I have seemed to skinny up recently, no extra blobs of unwanted fat here or there. I put on a seductive smile for myself, eyes twinkling as I prance in place, sticking my wings up and looking at the deep, slightly iridescent purple that is sprinkled with blinking stars. I wink at myself before hitching up my tail and cantering with light, precariously placed steps into the dark forest of haunted lore. I scoff to myself, rolling my eyes. I can't believe someone could be scared of this place. It's just like the night. Well, I don't really like the night time- I'm not scared of it, I just don't like it. And of course I was riddled with the stupid stars on my pelt. A real disappointment. But it seemed to attract the attention of many others, so at least that was a bonus.

A loud, powerful rumble reaches my ears and a grin instantly spreads across my gorgeous face. Without losing a beat, I swiftly turn in the direction where the sound had came from. I slow when I reach his scent. Then I am silent, as if stalking my prey. Another one crashes through the forest and I shake my head. So stupid. I listen, out of their sight. The new one's voice warbles and cracks, though it's another stallion. 'Oh! Thank the heavens! I heard this terrible noise; did you hear it too? I am Ulrik, defender of peace and equality! Do not fear my horns; I am a noble proponent of all species!' I have to hold myself back from busting out laughing. I snort as I slide out of my hiding place, floating over to them, graceful and flawless, though not weak. Definitely not weak. I was powerful, I had the upper hand always. The big one, the other pegasus now speaks. 'And I suppose you’ve come to fight for my equality? It’s a kind gesture you’ve got going there, but listen… what the hell is wrong with you?' Witty. I like that. I glance over at him, a smile on my lips as I let my wings drape over my sides. I say nothing, content enough for now to just listen. My time would come.

"speech speech speech"
OOC: dopple irry! cx
@[Thor]
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
Goodbye, Apathy - by Thor - 04-09-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: Goodbye, Apathy - by Ulrik - 04-19-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: Goodbye, Apathy - by Thor - 04-21-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Goodbye, Apathy - by Irrydae - 05-13-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: Goodbye, Apathy - by Ulrik - 05-17-2013, 07:37 PM