the Rift

Can't hit a girl [Kri, Spar]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

A smile grows on my face as I realize, quite comically, that the stallion has no idea what is happening. I resist the urge to laugh at him as the cascade of emotions plays on his features, dumbfounded by my sudden assault despite my more or less friendly exterior. I had expected him to at least defend himself with my fast approach, but from what I can tell, Gaucho has no intentions of doing such. Like I said, I would laugh, except I am quite certain I would be caught in a gale of laughter. This fight is happening, whether or not the big blockhead realizes it just yet. Though, not everything is dimwitted about the brute. My dark eyes catch movement in his crown of antlers as I get closer, though I was uncertain of what it was.

As my shoulder collides into the massive, stationary statue that is Gaucho, I find my shoulder ringing with the impact, the jolts ringing up my bones even as I am shoved back in the direction I came. I am strong, but I am nowhere as large as Gaucho. Frankly, there are certain parts of mass that willpower cannot overcome. I bounce back, almost as if my own attack had been a futile gesture of a child. My own weight being shoved back from the rock-like figure of Gaucho makes my bite cut short, though the feel of skin between my teeth lets me know my aim hasn't gone back. As the snake launches herself from the antlers of the brute, we are heading in the same direction, away from Gaucho, and so her teeth clip upon the flailing blonde mass of hair, but miss my neck, thank god. I have no idea what sort of hellish venom the monster has in her jaws, but I don't want any of it in me.

As I continue to rush forward, I feel my last attack hit the mark, but it is lost in a haze of almost being bit by a fucking snake, my breathing picking up harshly as a cold rush runs over my face. Little scares me, and I mean... literally almost nothing scares me. However, being poisoned is something that I do not know I can handle.

I curve sharply as I clear his body, pivoting around to look at the surprised face of the stallion even as his words meet my rather shocked face - though for entirely different reasons. Kri! I Gaucho! he bellows at me, and as my front hooves settle on the red dirt once more, I lean my head back and laugh, the wind tousling my mane behind me. "I know!" I call out to him, before I begin to ready myself once more. My legs push off as I race back to him, feeling the cool evening settle in around us. "Is a spar with a herdmate that odd to you, Gaucho?" I ask with a laugh as I aim myself toward his right, knowing it to already be battered by my attacks. I keep a wary eye up in his antlers, now painfully aware of the blasted snake in the cage of horns.

His wings extended, blocking me a clear of his barrel, but it is of no matter. I seem to not be phased, and instead I just tuck my neck and charge forward, wing or not to stop me. The delicate bones of the wing would yield to the plummeting force of my body, or I would be pissed off that everything of Gaucho appears to be more stubborn than a mountain when it comes to moving. I aim to be angled at his body in a manner that would allow my right hoof within range of his shoulder. Nearing where I remembered seeing his wing before tucking my head, I kick my back legs up toward his right shoulder, though my aim might fall short with the disparities in our height. I often wish that I were taller, but I know that my body has long since stopped growing. If everyone else would stop being a giant, I guess there would be no problem.

Rude of them to grow so tall.
""

[ WC: 701; 2/3; 0/2 MC; BULK and AIM. ]

Messages In This Thread
Can't hit a girl [Kri, Spar] - by Gaucho - 04-09-2013, 03:57 PM
RE: Can't hit a girl [Kri, Spar] - by Kri - 04-13-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: Can't hit a girl [Kri, Spar] - by Gaucho - 04-27-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Can't hit a girl [Kri, Spar] - by Kri - 05-05-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Can't hit a girl [Kri, Spar] - by Gaucho - 05-25-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: Can't hit a girl [Kri, Spar] - by Kri - 06-15-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Can't hit a girl [Kri, Spar] - by Official - 07-06-2013, 07:29 PM