the Rift

.H O M E.

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Searching was a hard thing to do indeed. I flew high above the tree tops scanning for the few horses I barely knew, but especially a white hide and giant eagle wings somewhere in the forest. Where were they? Neferati, and all of the others that she gathered. Had they dispersed this quickly already? The wind blew up my white mane, whipping it in my face, and carrying me higher into the sky. I stopped fighting it, and let it drag me to wherever it wanted to, because I knew my search was going to be in vain. I started drifting off into a dream land, as I soared high above the green trees. I blinked my emerald eyes, thinking how much I wanted them to be fiery red with orange flecks when I was younger. Now I learned to appreciate my forest greens. I let out a chuckle of how foolish I was, and how arrogant when I thought I would always win. I started contemplating deeper on how I become. I guess I was really anxious around the strangers, if they were bigger than me, but I started to feel as if I was getting over my extreme shyness.

I started drifting over to my old home. Days like these, with air just the right temperature, and the cool winds reminded me of the vast fields, with tall lingering grass that swayed every time a breeze blew through, making them produce noise as if something was brushing against them. I knew I could hear their whispers, as if they were telling me the secrets of nature. Oh, how I missed my home! I was a hero, but now I knew I was just a coward. I really wanted to have a home I could call mine. Then I kept on drifting through thoughts, and how I might possibly want to join the Throat. Yes! The throat. That would be ideal! Before I could keep on drifting in space, I saw a palomino shape with wings! Another horse, and she seemed quite small in fact. Without fear, posing on a serious, but kind face, I landed infront of her, hoping not to scare her. "Hello there!" I said joyfully. The lass didn't terrify me like the others, to be exact, she looked vulnerable and sweet. "My name is Phoenix!" I said, pricking up my ears playfully.

*suckish post, sorry :/*

Messages In This Thread
.H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-09-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-10-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-10-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-10-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-12-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-12-2013, 06:43 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-15-2013, 07:56 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-16-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-16-2013, 05:43 PM