the Rift

.H O M E.

Liseanne Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Minutes turned into hours and the small mare began to believe that no one would come. She was disheartened, but she would not give up so easily. She would wait a little more, then if no one showed up she would continue to jump back into the sky and soar off. All that she wanted to do was to talk and to join others. She did not want to wait more years alone and without anyone to catch her back when she falls. She could not go her whole life without the company of another, she would literally go insane.

Her hopes were beginning to fade and Liseanne got ready to turn around and flap her wings and fly back into the sky, but a sound of another came singing in her velvet like ears. The sight of a large palomino pegasus came into her sight. A welcoming smile came across her distinct maw. Her glowing lime gaze caught his green orbs. His wings were great and had a fiery look to them. His joyful voice rang out to her, Hello there! My name is Phoenix! Just when he was done speaking, a whinny waved in the air. Turning her dished face over to the direction of the whinny, another pegasus came ambling over. Her grey dappled body stopped nexted to the small arabianess. She, like mostly everyone else, was much taller than Liseanne. The smile on her face was warm. Hi. I’m Africa. Pleasant day don’t you agree? Her voice was welcoming, just like the brute Pheonix.

“Greetings to the both of you. It is indeed, wonderful. I am Liseanne, and may I ask where and why you two have come here?” Her voice came out like sweet honey. Her shinny chestnut body glistened in the suns gentle beams. The wind blew her delicate blonde mane revealing her thick neck. Her large nostrils flare as she takes the scent of the two. The large palomino smelled of the the very forest they were in right now, and the larger grey smelled of sandy dunes. At least one of them had to be part of a herd, or group that she could possibly join. The petit mare could tell that the Africa was, but she was not sure about Pheonix. Perhaps he had just arrived also? They could join together maybe. It would be nice to know a couple of others before joining.

LISEANNE
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
.H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-09-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-10-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-10-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-10-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-12-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-12-2013, 06:43 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-15-2013, 07:56 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-16-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-16-2013, 05:43 PM