Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
[Image: 515b833f251f3]

Look down
The ground below is crumbling
Look up
The stars are all exploding

The epitome of youth and virtue, Africa thus far in her life held little experience to draw from when different situations presented themselves. Raised amid a rogue cult of outcasts neighbouring the rugged fringe of Helovia, she was the dearly cherished only child, sheltered from the diseased world outside and held until her wanderlust heart could bear the domineering grip of her family no longer. She had stumbled into the Threshold like many before her, a cycle that would undoubtedly continue until world’s end. Driven to discover and behold all that this magical land could offer, Africa’s journey began perhaps in the same manner that they all did.

Her pale creamy eyes were soft, enamoured and youthful as they roved patiently between the chestnut mare’s glowing green eyes. “Greetings to the both of you. It is indeed, wonderful. I am Liseanne, and may I ask where and why you two have come here?” Africa’s ears swivelled, listening with interest. She spent much time exploring the Threshold at liberty to play as she wished, thus far without the weight of accountability. There was much to learn, but for the starry-eyed grey life was a slow, work in progress- mostly she busied herself amongst Helovia’s rich flora. “I’m here mostly with nothing more interesting to better spend my time doing...” Africa responded lightly. There had been a number of visitors to the oasis in recent days, and there had been seldom an opportunity to request work. “I come from Dragons Throat. What brings you to the Threshold?” For all she knew, Liseanne could very well have been scouring the shifting masses to populate some other region.

Curiously, Africa’s attention shifted towards the stallion that seemed lacking in confidence- much the same way she herself had maybe a month before. Never the less, he soon spoke and the dappled mare payed him the same respect, absorbing his introduction. "Hello there Africa! I'm Pheonix, and I have to agree, it is a lovely day.” So, with the pleasantries completed and everyone more or less on the same page, Africa settled comfortably, resting her hind leg with a cocked hoof. Generally speaking, she had never been overly forward socially, lacking the fluid skill of small talk, and as it were, Pheonix seemed anxious to continue the conversation. Obligingly, and a little relieved the grey mare remained silent between her company.

"You both have interesting and pretty names.” The palomino began, and Africa maintained a polite front despite the plain irrelevance of his comment. Her eyes narrowed thoughtfully, though as he continued along with an albeit long winded story, she passed a sidewards glance via Liseanne to perhaps grasp any sort of expression betraying the chestnut’s thoughts. Slowly her focus began to wander, a thrush dancing in the scrub was a handy distraction, but Pheonix mentioned the Throat and the young horse’s eyes snapped quickly back.

Her unassuming voice was laced with sincerity when she tilted her face to better address the stallion. “The Throat Pheonix? Why does your interest lie with my home?” Curiously and without prejudice, she allowed he eyes to trace the shift of his expression, keen to learn the impression another held about her home- her family.

[ooc: pheonix, if Africa is to invite you to the Throat you will probably need to shrink your signature’s font size and make the colour a little less bright. It takes away from the posts is all :-P)

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.
Pegasus icon lineart credits go to Tamme.

Messages In This Thread
.H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-09-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-10-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-10-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-10-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-12-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-12-2013, 06:43 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-15-2013, 07:56 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-16-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-16-2013, 05:43 PM