Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 2dh77yo.png]
A R A H

Haunted by my eyes,
the way they hold your attention,
even in the loudest silences.

A soft smile settled on her lips as the dark mare answered her call. Golden eyes studied the darker mare, named Ktulu, for a moment, she brought up a good point about the time of Arah's calling. "I do apologise for the early hour." Roland greeted her with a gentle brushing of her neck with his muzzle, making Arah feel calmer. She offered him a small grin then turned politely back to Ktulu. With Roland here she felt the playing field was levelled. Two on two, just an honest chat, hopefully a contract and then the two Phantoms wold be on their way. The antlered mare remained quiet as Roland got straight to the point. They weren't exactly in a rush, but Arah knew that both of them were keen to return to the Basin soon. Keeping a cool head was critical for this meeting, Arah was nervous feeling that the fate of the Basin was sitting on her's and Roland's shoulders. A big deal for two new Phantoms.

When Ophelia appeared, Arah studied the pregnant mare. She asked about their honesty, if their reason for being here really was because they wanted to fulfil a contract with them. Arah titled her head to the side slightly, thinking about her response. It troubled her that Ophelia had been to The Throat, although she was not entirely sure why. Finally she answered. "At the moment there wouldn't be any war efforts in the Throat or The Basin." She paused again looking to Roland and then Ktulu. "Unless provoked there will be no war efforts in The Basin." She looked directly at Ophelia now trying to convey the fact that she spoke with nothing but honesty and good intentions. "We merely wish to have this contract if we are provoked, we are thinking for the worse. Preparing for the worse." Arah wasn't one hundred percent sure why Kri was angry with The Basin, but she was willing to bet that it was because of the prisoners they currently held.

It was time to lay out the case for The Grey. "This contract in necessary because we will sleep a little easier at night knowing we have The Greys help and support." She looked to Ktulu, "You will be handsomely paid should you need help us." She looked back to Ophelia again. "I speak nothing but the truth, I am many things, but a liar is not one of them."

Notes;
Words; 407
Tag; Roland, Ktulu & Ophelia

Credits
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hopeful Uniting [Roland, Ktulu & Ophelia] - by Arah - 04-19-2013, 12:10 AM