[PRIVATE] Hopeful Uniting [Roland, Ktulu & Ophelia]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
INNOCENCE
You will never be mine

Ophelia wondered what her sister would think. Would she adhere to the Grey rules that she wanted? Would she put Midas in harm's way, betray the Throat and what he loved? And for what? For mercenaries? The alabaster mare found such action cold, but maybe that was what she needed right now. The darkness in her heart reveled at the thought of war again, and she would love to see the look on the God of the Sun's face if she marched into the throat to wrench it from his grasp. All of this was speculation of course, as Ophelia respected Kri deeply. But respect was not the way of the Grey. And right now, she was tempted to damn the world and shut away her soul for good.

The stallion gave clear information, to which Ophelia only nodded, glancing at her sister and nearly smiling at her impatience. The alabaster mare's cold gaze settled on the pair, and she relaxed visibly. "I gather information. I do not preside much over the actions of the executioners and warriors of the herd," she explained, turning to her sister.

This is what you wanted.

"Ktulu would have to make that decision, but I cannot imagine anything you asked for violates any policies," - except perhaps personal ones, which do not count. "You are willing to pay; you have given us the names of who is responsible for the payment, and having machinery and cloth items would be incredibly useful." Ophelia's icy heart did not melt. She turned back to pair. "If my sister agrees, I will accompany you two back to the Basin to speak with Psyche directly about particulars,' she said firmly.

And also to chew out some individuals on the behalf of Mesec.

Credits: The-Ripple-Effects @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hopeful Uniting [Roland, Ktulu & Ophelia] - by Ophelia - 04-22-2013, 05:04 PM