[PRIVATE] Hopeful Uniting [Roland, Ktulu & Ophelia]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

A r a h

It's not the dog in the fight,
but the fight in the dog

Arah listened to Ophelia and nodded in thanks, "Thank you Ophelia." Arah responded quietly. Next she flicked her gaze to the darker mare, awaiting her response. The pale mare knew that both these sisters did not trust either her or Roland. She could hear the distrust on both of the mare's voices. She did not blame them either, they where from The Basin. People entered and hardly ever left, and most of the occupants of her herd where stuck up or racist. Or both. The Basin did have good souls too though, they where often over looked because of the general bad reports that came from The Basin. Lady Psyche also didn't have the cleanest record. Glancing over to Roland, glad that he had come, she offered him a quick and small smile. The sisters hadn't exactly said no in fact Ophelia had just said herself but I cannot imagine anything you asked for violates any policies. Which in Arah's mind was a cause for hope.

Maybe this deal would work out in the end after all. She watched Ktulu closely now. Butterflies in her stomach. She was nervous yet felt confident at the same time, it was a good deal. One in the start Arah was sure they would accept, now as she looked over the darker mare, she realised that they didn't just jump blindly into any deal. They considered every angle of what approached them, Arah respected the two mares. They where cautious and cautious was smart and safe.

Arah shifted slightly, and ended up standing a little closer to Roland, their shoulders almost touching. Nervous as ever to hear Ktulu's verdict. They had laid the offer on the table and Arah had nothing else to add. They didn't have many fighters in The Basin. Arah herself had only just started to learn how to fight. They just wanted extra protection should they need it, The Grey was perfect. The Basin had no intentions of double crossing The Grey, both Arah and Roland where honest as they stood facing the two sisters. Ktulu now, quite possibly, had the fate of The Basin resting on her shoulders.

Notes; Doesn't really flow that well because i was scrambling to get words. xD
Words; 359
Tag; Roland, Ktulu & Ophelia

[Image: 2ng9df4.png]
Thy-Darkest-Hour.deviantart.com | Breathless-dk.deviantart.com

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hopeful Uniting [Roland, Ktulu & Ophelia] - by Arah - 04-22-2013, 09:51 PM