World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
World's Edge Glazier
And Shepherds we shall be
For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
</style>

GOLG! Aaron winced and looked to Alanna who whined softly at the sudden intrusion of their thoughts and bond. No the voice had not been Alanna's it sounded to male to be her. Eyes turned to the clearly excited silver dragon assuming it was his voice they all heard. Another mare arrived, this time belonging to the Foothills. The paint remained quiet as Ophelia spoke of the Assassins. Bit late there. But at least they now knew the group wanted the Edge as their own. Well over his dead and decaying body would he lose another home. The Qian would not be pushed out, forced to live in the deep forest and others herds... Well really they would only be welcomed into the Dragon's Throat... But he did not even want to humor the idea. What happened next was unexpected and hurt Aaron's pride a bit. It became clear that the mind reading magic she had used pre-invasion had now turned against her and gave out every little thought she had. His ears laided back slightly as Phi thought about charging them for the information, even more as she cut into his pride with her thoughts about Thor.... But the last thought was the straw. His eyes turned black with rage, and Alanna growled loudly in pure anger. But one look from Mirage kept Aaron quiet.

In his own mind he ranted and raved to Alanna How dare she say that! Knowing that I card for her when we were children, that I only went to the Vein of the Gods with her and her sister to help them! Now she wants to act holy as one of the Gods or Goddess that oversee our homes?! Pass judgement on her.. HA! I came as the herd Glazier, not to start trouble. but if it's trouble she wants.... Well baby you got it now! Oh if only Mirage would of let me speak. The little pale princess would see. I'm sure she's judging me for not fighting for the Foothills. I didn't like it then and I still don't like it now. But my loyalty is and always will be to Mirage and the Qian... It was only Alanna leaning her head against his right leg and whining softly that made him stop. no. He was better than all this. Little miss perfect wanted to think he was going to pass judgement. Well he would prove her wrong. She and her band had only won because they got help and Mirage told the Qian to stay out.

That was when the biggest surprise of all arrived. Twin foals, with scales along their bodies. They moved to Mirage's side, rubbing against her. He smiled warmly, glad the little ebon mare he looked to as second mom, had finally become a mother by blood as well. His eyes relaxed to a chocolate, knowing that he was going to have many stallions to help beat off the many fillies running around the Edge now. Azale Moniet, Israfel, Sakura, and Takara... not to mention all the little ones he did not know yet. Hell he didn't even know the name of Mirage's new daughters. Mirage fixed that then by introducing them as Amaris and Semira. Gently he stepped closer and nosed Mirage gently. "Congratulations.... and about time you and Vikram started a family" He grinned playfully before stepping back and taking a more serious look on his face.

Alanna of the other hand was curious and moved forward to investigate the girls and others bonded creatures. She had seen Akaith before, but never really understood her as a queen. Now after seeing the was the silver dragon had reacted clearly the golden dragon was important. Because of this she wanted to know more about the scaled fillies as well. She sniffed them both, moving in and out of the legs curiously. Aaron meanwhile was trying to call his hard headed bonded back to his side mentally. He finally sighed, giving in and letting the pup explore while the others were around.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Danger Looms [ranked Edge/circe/throat] - by Aaron - 04-13-2013, 03:35 AM