[OPEN] Danger Looms [ranked Edge/circe/throat]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
INNOCENCE
You will never be mine

So she heard? What did that mean? From the reaction of Thor, she had a sneaking impression that she was not in control of her thoughts. Moments later, Tinek shoved his way into her mind.

"Golg is Akaiff. Akaiff says thoughts are... proje... project." The self satisfaction that came along with that statement filled her with joy, and she smiled.

"Excellent, Tinek. Tell Akaith that I said thank you."

So she was indeed projecting her thoughts, but how? Ophelia furrowed her brows, thinking about what power she possessed from the God the Sun. She had the ability to read others' minds and to erase memories. What then was happening with her being able to send her inner dialogue into the minds of others? Was something twisting her abilities? Ophelia frowned slightly and nodded to Circe when she asked if she was all right, concerned for her secrecy and privacy.

Comforting to know that Ignita was in the grasp of the Edge. At least now the herd knew that the moon's herd was in their sights to invade.

"I believe I understand now, what is happening," she said, speaking and allowing herself little time for extraneous observations. She turned to Thor, her expression apologetic. "My thoughts are not safe in my own mind. I can only assume that this has something to do with my natural ability to read minds. Perhaps the Sun God has cursed me yet again to forever have my secrets revealed." Ophelia grimaced, her heart aching as the memory of the Sun God denying her further visits to the veins echoed in her mind.

""But if you must live with your magic, you cannot live with me. This is the last time we will see each other," he declares selfishly, whipping his tail behind him and letting it sting across his muscular thighs. "

Ophelia shakes the memory as quickly as she can, the presence of the Sun God in all his glorious clarity fading into her perfect memory. Perhaps all of them got a glimpse of how she lived, remembering the smell of the salt an fire of the veins, the expression on the Sun God's face down to the crinkle around his eyes, the warmth from the blue lava, and the ache that settle as she was tossed aside.

"I apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable, Thor," she offered quietly, casting away her gaze to gather her emotions once more.

Not quickly enough and yet right on Time, Mirage's children bounced into the clearing, and Ophelia smiled softly. Tinek planted a very large question mark in her head, and she chuckled a little. "Tinek is curious as to who the father is, because they are related," she commented, able to feel her silver's confusion. "I would stay to chat longer, but I am afraid that my memories may accost your minds without my permission," she said quietly, leaning her neck down to smiled at Mirage's children.

"Congratulations on life, little ones. May you grow strong, brave and wise like your mother." She offered as a gentle offering of good will. Ophelia nodded to the group and rested her gaze finally on Aaron. "Farewell," she said.

Credits: The-Ripple-Effects @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Danger Looms [ranked Edge/circe/throat] - by Ophelia - 04-24-2013, 05:31 PM