the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hello there! [Lythe]

Lythe Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lythe
Chasing butterflies and broken dreams

Ever since Lythe had discovered the Heavenly Fields he has had the hardest time leaving it. Laying in the tall green grass, he inhaled the sweet scents of Orangemoon flowers as he watched a ladybug make its way from plant to plant. Rolling himself onto his back he wriggled around, scratching an itch that had settled itself on his spine. Flipping himself back over the large draft mix stood up, dried bits of grass stuck in his mane and tail. Humming to himself, Ly picked his way among the flowers, stopping here and there to pluck one from the earth until he had a small bouquet clutched gently in his mouth.

Trotting carefully over to one of the few trees that inhabited the meadow, Ly placed the flowers carefully around the base, completing the circle all the way around. It was a birch tree with its bark having the appearance of multiple eyes watching over the world. Having been raised by a highly superstitious herd, Ly believed that a solitary birch tree was one of the ways that the gods watched the mortals and as such he should honor the gods by treating the tree as if it was one of their shrines. "Forgive me great ones for my indiscretions." Bowing his head to the tree, Ly trotted off ready to find another adventure.

His imagination swept him away and in his place put Imris the great and powerful sorcerer... that admittedly looked a lot like Lythe. Moving through the meadow in long, confident strides, Imris called the winds in his wake, bringing a distant storm close so that he might harness the lightning for one of his many experiments. Reaching a large flat rock Imris called down the lightning to strike a small gem. Moving to see what he had created- The sound of a mare whinnying startled Lythe out of his fantasy and his amethyst eyes widened with slight panic as he spun on his heels trying to find the source and faintly wondering if it was too late for him to bolt.

The sight of a large black mare who was probably as tall as he was caught his gaze and he shuffled his feet next to the flat stone, looking at the fae from under his forelock. She was a very feminine being, well duh she's a mare, and if a horse could blush Ly's entire face would be a bright lobster red. Carefully taking a step forward the stallion let his lyrics sound out tentatively, "Hello there." A small, shy smile crossed his kissers as he switched his tail and waited carefully for a response.

[ooc: Meh on the post and sorry for the wait! I'm going to try and incorporate some of his little oddities in this thread so if he does something really strange I'm just trying to get a better grip on his character. ^^]

text text text

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Hello there! [Lythe] - by Orinthia - 04-10-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: Hello there! [Lythe] - by Lythe - 04-14-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: Hello there! [Lythe] - by Lythe - 04-21-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Hello there! [Lythe] - by Orinthia - 04-16-2013, 02:28 PM
RE: Hello there! [Lythe] - by Orinthia - 05-02-2013, 01:46 PM