Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo

Chernobyl

My heart is aching and I’m down on the bend
My will is weak and I’m falling again
I get back up and try to make things right
If you just stay here tonight

Black eyes peer out from beneath her unruly forelock, studying the amber boy with a curious gaze. She is neither inviting nor hostile, but instead impervious to his ascent. However, his words beg for response and so she nods quickly, trying to compensate for her previously foul disposition. “Would you say that I look troubled?” Her voice is soft in spite of the callous intent behind her words and when she looks away, she imagines a world far from here. The cold of the Arch is nearly comforting as she stares out across the expanse of snowy hills debating life and the likes. She could tell that Murdock was beginning to rub off on her, causing the walls of her despair to fall one by one. If she didn’t know any better, she could have sworn that opening herself to another had been the determining factor in her happiness and yet… she was still subdued.

As the boy moves closer, she allows him a spot alongside her just as she had done with Mauja at the mirror of the Haruspex. She is not reluctant to give him shelter in the midst of an impending storm and when she turns her depthless gaze to him, she recognizes him from the Basin. She had only seen him in passing, never dwelling on that fact that his face carried no name, but she had seen him nonetheless. In fact, he was only one among many to appear so unfamiliar to her for she had never taken much time to delve into the inner workings of her home. She did not regret her choice of companionship because she was perfectly at ease being a disconsolate recluse; when her heart decided to wander, she would feel no loss at leaving behind those that barely even knew her name.

I’m Chernobyl, if such a formality ever strikes your concern. And you are?” Her wide eyes gaze at him with little remorse and she tries to contain her curiosity as she wonders why he too would be traversing the arch with the threat of war so imminent. She need not know why it had happened upon their threshold and only that it did. However, she was very little concerned about the Basin’s welfare because it was missing a very important part of her heart.

She would never admit to such a weakness but it remained and so it would be acknowledged, however painfully, it would appear.
image credits
table by whit

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-10-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-11-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-15-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-15-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-21-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-21-2013, 10:56 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-22-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-22-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-28-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-28-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 05-01-2013, 11:52 PM