the Rift

[OPEN] Someone To Save You [Roland]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo

She wasn’t sure if she found his story shocking or just plain fitting for the boy. He was undeniably charming and witty, something she did not often find in members of the opposite gender and though she was a bit of a prude at times, she could sense that he walls were finally crashing around her. Roland was a classic stud in every sense of the word, right from his gorgeous blue eyes down to his novel good looks. Chernobyl wasn’t one to be tempted but she certainly didn’t mind admiring the boy for what he was- a trickster. However, that did not limit him when it came to their newly acquired friendship because there was a certain honesty about him that defied everything he claimed to be. The black mare could only assume that he did not lie to her under the pretenses of being probed and prodded for information, lies upon lies… it just seemed like a bit of a chore if her sincerely planned to dupe her.

However, the more his story unfolded, the more Chernobyl felt that for every lie, reason existed. Could she blame him for working to survive or doing what he must to get by? She turned impervious black eyes to his as though her gaze might give him encouragement in spite of her lack of true interest. Her mind had wandered far from his tales to ponder what it must have felt like to resort to such a lifestyle of thievery and disdain. Had he been caught, he would have died no doubt and for some reason she felt that she would be saddened by such an event because then she would never had had the pleasure of meeting the Basin’s one and only conman.

“At least your conning was eventually given purpose… Though, Roland, I don’t suppose you pose any threat to me do you?” Her smile was taunting if not playful, a bait for the boy who knew more about temptation than even Chernobyl herself. She had no doubt that he could talk his way through her incessant inquiries and threadbare comebacks, but she felt that her honesty or rather her forwardness had a way of throwing him off guard.

Again, after much debate (that included fixing her depthless eyes upon the brewing storm beyond the hollow and wondering where exactly the conversation was headed) she settled upon shifting slightly so that she might rest more comfortably at the stallion’s side. Her hips fell back and her shoulders slumped against the quiet breeze that whistled in from the plains. She was certainly not concerned with appearances and for once had no reason to be. “ I trust that you can be an honorary citizen should the notion strike you, but I only hope that the Basin provides such an incentive because I’d hate to see you cast out as due punishment for feeble crimes. After all, I quite enjoy your company in spite of such unfortunate circumstances.

Chernobyl thought of Psyche and how the raven warrior would react to such misdemeanors as she chewed idly on a dried twig she had plucked from the cave’s stony floor. It was not that she was hungry or even habitual when it came to such random acts of discomfort (for there was nothing pleasant in the taste or feel of dried bark against her tongue); but boredom had caused her to seek entertainment elsewhere when conversation was dismal at best. “ I wouldn’t say that I’d enjoy your disdain, but I am curious to see your work in action…” A wicked smile touched her lips and she laughed, though the sound was not at all as dark and ominous as she felt. “ Work your magic Roland, make me believe you were never enjoying yourself.

It didn’t take long for the black lady to cease her chewing because she knew entertainment was about to be something well worth the discomfort.

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-10-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-11-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-15-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-15-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-21-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-21-2013, 10:56 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-22-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-22-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-28-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-28-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 05-01-2013, 11:52 PM