the Rift

[OPEN] Unknown mistake

Matata Posts: 15
Banned
Colt :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 2
Bear

For a while it seemed no one was home and Matata was growing board of the place but then the white figure of a mare came out from the shadows. Her neck was arched and elegant with a long milky mane tumbling down, with flowers embedded. Her horn's were different, very different in fact, they were those of a deer, something Matata had only seen once before. She was quiet the looker but no one could work a charm round Matata. "I'm sorry to say, But the likes of you are not welcome here at all." The word's 'you' were emphasize and Matata frowned. What made him so different? Yes he was a prince, but no one knew that.

She seemed to be trying to be kind but rudeness still showed, not that Matata cared, he took it all in his stride. "Can I help you with something?" His frown disappeared and a charming grin whipped onto his face. He never have to force this kind of smile, it came naturally to him and in most case's he didn't mean for it to be so enchanting at all.

He threw back his head before speaking, to feel the wind whipping back in his mane. It reminded him of his home on the beach so much. "And what make's me so special that I can't come here 'ey?" He grinned. "Matata by the way, and you?" Normally, she being the one joining him, Matata had expected her to give her own name first but it appeared this case was different, and was the other way round. "I don't really thing I am in need of any help, I am just exploring."

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-11-2013, 04:48 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arah - 04-11-2013, 08:25 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-11-2013, 11:59 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arah - 04-11-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arielle - 04-11-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-12-2013, 04:00 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Crowley - 04-13-2013, 12:40 PM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arah - 04-14-2013, 08:54 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-18-2013, 04:03 PM