Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 2dh77yo.png]
A R A H

Haunted by my eyes,
the way they hold your attention,
even in the loudest silences.

The colt took a moment to reply and Arah found herself growing bored. She really was being an arse today. He asked why he wasn't allowed access to The Basin, what made him special. She stared at him for a moment as he continued to ramble on and introduce himself. An explorer he called himself, well he was about to explore the bottom of her hoof is he didn't get moving.
But as that thought crossed through her mind, mixed with the fact that he thought he was special, she burst out laughing. as the laughter tumbled from her lips the anger and rudeness vanished. She continued to laugh for a moment and then struggled to get ahold of herself again. She looked the colt in the eye and responded "No, you lack in being special." Another chuckle passed her lips. "You see darli.." Was it just her, or was she just about to sound like Psyche? She tried again. Matata, we only have unicorns in The Basin." She glanced at his wings for a moment and then turned back to look at her beloved Basin. With a roll of her eyes, she turned back to the colt. "You clearly still have a lot to learn about Helovia."

Eyes settled on Matata she titled her head to the side figuring she should answer his pervious question. Her name, she sighed and quietly responded. "Arah is my name." Then a smirk. "And chasing colts away from The Basin and their untimely demise is the game." She smiled and then backed off a little half expecting him to heed her warnings. "Tell me Matata how many fillies where you hoping to meet on your exploration?" She smiled.

Arah knew charming colts and stallions all too well. She half guessed what his real purpose for appearing at the border of The Basin. She knew that most of the fillies were either the children of racists or where far to young to really acknowledge his advances. She smirked and stood a little closer, standing about the same height of the colt, he was going to be a small stallion. Her eyes where calculating as they looked over the colt with slight annoyance. "To be honest with you, I don't have much time to be wasting here, chatting to you. It was true. Arah had quite a few errands to run.

Notes;
Words; 396
Tag; Matata

Credits
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-11-2013, 04:48 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arah - 04-11-2013, 08:25 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-11-2013, 11:59 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arah - 04-11-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arielle - 04-11-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-12-2013, 04:00 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Crowley - 04-13-2013, 12:40 PM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arah - 04-14-2013, 08:54 AM