the Rift

[OPEN] Unknown mistake

Matata Posts: 15
Banned
Colt :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 2
Bear

I grinned at the laughter that rolled of her tongue and her rudeness seemed to disappear, like it wasn't even there. I knew I wasn't special, obviously she didn't catch the sarcasm in my voice. "You see darli.." The brow of one eye raised at nearly being called darling. It was something I hadn't expected (or wanted) to be called, especially from this horned mare who I still thought of rude. "Matata, we only have unicorns in The Basin." One eye brow lifted again.

Everywhere I seemed to go there was some kind of racism, whether it was against Equines, Unicorn's or Pegasi or just other creatures in general. One name that sticks out among many is Toshi. Bloody racist Equine. He had tried to nab a few wing feathers of me but really, if you think about it, he stood no chance. Duh, I had wings, I could fly and did the heartless moron not get that? I had taunted the brute from the air, he couldn't hurt me at all, I was perfectly safe up there from his bites and kicks but he just wasn't from mine because I could strike from above.

Arah. I lock the name to a mental picture of the mare. The colt chaser she seemed to be. Some how her pretty looks didn't suit that rank. "Tell me Matata how many fillies where you hoping to meet on your exploration?" My grin widens. Really does she think that I even have to explore to find fillies? I think mischievously to my self. "Well, just the one would do but I could handle more I think." I say.

But now a voice of poison drips into my ears which flatten slick back to my neck. And quiet right too, for it was a brute of a women talks. She was a bulky, muscular bay with steel like eye's that could slice right though you. Flames decorated her and a long, shape sword stuck out from her head. "You heard her, get, you disgusting scum ridden mite bag!" I do not let her words hurt me in anyway, or her horn scare me. In fact, if anything, I wanted to laugh in her face. "You do NOT belong here," I take a step back, a small grin returning to my maw. I purposely spread out my wings in a uncaring way then lazily bring myself up into the air so that I am hovering above her. "go before an entire band is upon you. Surely you wish to live."

My grin widens, a flicker in my eye. "And nice to meet you to." I say sarcastically. Then, with out pausing I continue on. "Now then, do you really think that you and your band will be upon me, if anything, I will be upon you. " I laugh, tossing my head back and purposely making a display of my wings. I could easily land upon her if I wanted and mock her whilst standing on her back, wings aiding me so that I didn't tumble to the ground but instead gracefully leapt from her back into the air. I don't bother to try and stand on her though, a whole lot more fun could be brought from this encounter.

"Talk talk talk talk."

OOC:Sorry for the change, I am trying to do it in first person:p

Pirates</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-11-2013, 04:48 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arah - 04-11-2013, 08:25 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-11-2013, 11:59 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arah - 04-11-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arielle - 04-11-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-12-2013, 04:00 AM