the Rift

Fading Echoes

Iris Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
As Iris continued to walk through the forest, she distinctly heard an answering nicker. Her head whipped around, and her ears pricked, hope gleaming in her bright eyes. There wasn't a sound to be heard, except her own heart, thudding against her chest. Suddenly a stallion lifted down in front of her, but as she looked a little closer at the pegasus, she noticed it was a mare!! She was a little smaller than her, but confidence gleamed in her dark blue eyes. Her coat was a dark chocolate brown, and she had a blonde mane and tail.
"Hello there. I am Kri. Are you new to Helovia my dear.?", she asked, her voice ringing with strength. Knowing she had to be polite, Iris bowed her head respectfully, and said, "Yes, I am new here. My name is Iris. I have come from a distant herd faraway. My father was murdered in front of my eyes, and I just couldn't bare to live there anymore. I have come here in search of a new life; a fresh beginning. I am looking for a new home. I am looking to live in a herd" She bowed her head in sadness, remembering her dear father.
Suddenly a golden palomino Pegasus set down in front of the two mares. "Hello, my name is Phoenix.", he said kindly.
He seemed to be looking at Kri intently, as if he knew her already; studying her. Suddenly he looked over at Iris.
"Is it okay if i can ask what your name is.", he asked looking at her. Suddenly feeling a little self-conscious, she lowered her head shyly. "My name is Iris. It's nice to meet you.", she said kindly to the golden palomino. She flicked her tail excitedly. Finally she had found some company!

Messages In This Thread
Fading Echoes - by Iris - 04-12-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: Fading Echoes - by Kri - 04-13-2013, 12:01 AM
RE: Fading Echoes - by Pheonix - 04-13-2013, 02:46 AM
RE: Fading Echoes - by Iris - 04-13-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: Fading Echoes - by Pheonix - 04-16-2013, 02:17 PM
RE: Fading Echoes - by Kri - 04-19-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Fading Echoes - by Iris - 04-19-2013, 11:52 PM