the Rift

Fading Echoes

Iris Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The chocolate brown mare looked unimpressed with the stallion Phoenix. She showed no fear as she stared him down, and Iris had a feeling she was a strong fighter. Their gazes were locked for several seconds until Kri looked away and turned towards Iris. Her face was filled with understanding after Iris had told her story. Suddenly the golden stallion said , "a pleasure to meet you too". Iris flicked her ears back in acknowledgement. She could see that he was aggravating Kri more and more. Kri turned her head back to Iris, and said "Your spirit is strong Iris. I believe you will be able to find what you seek if you continue to try. Your will shall make it so. I can offer you refuge within my home the Dragon's Throat to the south. My family is a clan of strong hearted folk, and we protect our kin fiercely. Should you desire my protection, the protection of my people, you are welcome to join us."

Iris paused. She was filled with shock. This is what she had been waiting for for all this time! This is what she had dreamed of when she had left her old herd all those moons ago! Being in a herd! Finally being among other horses again, and havimg other horses to talk to other than herself! She could hardly imagine it. She guessed that Kri was an important part of it too. She had no hesitation to answering.
"Yes of course, I would love to join! Thank you so much!" Her face was lit up with joy and excitement. "How far away is it from here?"

Messages In This Thread
Fading Echoes - by Iris - 04-12-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: Fading Echoes - by Kri - 04-13-2013, 12:01 AM
RE: Fading Echoes - by Pheonix - 04-13-2013, 02:46 AM
RE: Fading Echoes - by Iris - 04-13-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: Fading Echoes - by Pheonix - 04-16-2013, 02:17 PM
RE: Fading Echoes - by Kri - 04-19-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Fading Echoes - by Iris - 04-19-2013, 11:52 PM