the Rift

[OPEN] Perfection in every way

Matata Posts: 15
Banned
Colt :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 2
Bear

From my airborne position I could see everything and everyone below. My mane was streaming back, as was my tail, my head held high, my eyes scanning below and my wings were extended to the very tip. I was now perfectly comfortable round the sea, and in it. The sound of gulls over head was welcoming and the sound of crashing waves grew louder as I came closer to my destination. The day seemed just about perfect, with the suns warmth beating down on my snowy pelt although, in reality, it was getting colder and whenever there was a gust of wind you were reminded that it was OrangeMoon.

Two figures caught my attention though and I start to gently swoop down towards them. One was a older stallion. His mane and tail were mattered and probably greasy, his horn was curved and, in my eyes, useless if it was curved with a blunter end, and his coat dappled and dark. Ugly basically. The other however was quiet pretty. She was younger then the stallion and had a snowy white pelt like mine with her mane and tailed dip dyed red and a 'normal' horn.

I land kicking up a sand a few meters away from them then trot steadily up to them. I had my compelling grin fixed firmly to my maw, my orbs a dark, alluring shade of blue fixed on the pair but as you would guess from me, from any stallion my eye's were mainly on the mare. I listen to the stallions words, my brow raising slightly but so the girl couldn't see it. Chav chav chav, goddamn chav. In my head I do childish impressions of how her spoke. Whatchuuuuu doinnn’ out here in daa big ‘ol ocean by y’self? Where yoo man at, girl? My impression of him was done in a high pitched 'OMG I HAVE A KNOT IN MY MANE' girls voice.

I could feel a competition coming on.

Well I bloody accept it.

I wait until he has finished speaking before introducing myself. "Hey guys, Matata here, and you?" Duh, my words were aimed mainly at the girl but I couldn't ignore the stallion...it wasn't his fault he just didn't have the looks or charm. I toss my head back, purposely, showing of how truly handsome I was. Things could get heated here.

"Talk talk talk talk."

OOC: He isn't ugly D: It's just Matata being...Matata, I swear D: teehee:))

Pirates</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Perfection in every way - by Ophelia - 04-12-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Zikar-Sin - 04-13-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Matata - 04-13-2013, 04:02 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Ophelia - 04-15-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Aryel - 04-15-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Matata - 04-19-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Zikar-Sin - 04-19-2013, 11:22 PM