[OPEN] Perfection in every way
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia</style>
You're jealous of my swag</style>

What was wrong with his horn? Could she overlook something that...gross? Ophelia watched as a stallion approached. Well, it was about time, but she guessed her options ran a little thin. Not that he was unattractive; he had other features that were appealing. His eyes reminded her of demon-lore, and who does't love a bad boy? Long, thick mane ran all the way down his spine, bringing out animalistic qualities, which she also did not mind at all. Beauty and the beast. She could do that. Maybe she could convince him to get his horn straightened or something, since they were obviously going to be together forever. The entire beauty and the beast story would be perfect for her already stunning image.

A coy smile worked over her gray lips as he moved closer, and she swished her thick, white and crimson tail around her hocks to show off its silken, gorgeous quality. When his rough tones slid over her ears, she decided that she could not be too easy. I mean, she's not a slut, but who knows? Ophelia tossed her head a little, her mane taking to the wind for a moment before settling back perfectly over her slender neck. She closed her eyes for a minute, pretending not to notice before looking back at him, raising a brow.

"I have no man, daddy-o," she replied, her chime like voice altered ever so slightly by a thickly girlish accent she affixed on the ends of her words. "You just caught me sunning after a bath; girl has to look flawless, you know. Especially when handsome animals like yourself show up to my party." Ophelia smirked and turned her face to him just a little. "Erry'where I go is a party, no matter who shows up." She clarified, knowing that her party was a little short of guests at the moment.

What arrived at her party then was entirely unwelcome, and she turned up her nose at the skyrat. Ophelia glared him down and then turned her head the other way, refusing to give the white and blue stallion the time of day. How dare any non-unicorn or non-equine speak to her? Did he not realize that he was slave material only? What a loser.

When he moved closer, Ophelia tensed and moved out of the way, her expression looking as if she just smelled something truly disgusting. She looked the pegasus up and down and the disgust on her features identified. "No one cares, skyrat. What are you even doing here? I did not invite you to my party," she snapped, looking at the dappled dark stallion, her beast, to back her up. "I mean, clearly this is a pegasus-free zone, like the rest of the world should be." She flicked her tail haughtily.

"I can't even believe I am speaking this much to a pegasus! Can you imagine what this is doing to my image?" she asked her beast stallion with an expression of shock and worry. "What will everyone think?! I cannot be seen with this. I would be ruined."

Ophelia turned her gaze back to the pegasus with the same clearly expressed look of stepping in grime. "I will not tell anyone if you just go away, okay?" See, she was being nice. She gave him a chance to get the hell out of here.

[[LOL dopple Phi is a racist :| Oh dear. Also, song of the post is: "Right Thurr" by Chingy. HELL YES.]]

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Perfection in every way - by Ophelia - 04-12-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Zikar-Sin - 04-13-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Matata - 04-13-2013, 04:02 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Ophelia - 04-15-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Aryel - 04-15-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Matata - 04-19-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Zikar-Sin - 04-19-2013, 11:22 PM