the Rift

[DROP] Abandoned Emerald [Green Dragon Drop]

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier

Casting my gaze upon the spiders, I took quick notice of the group's actions. A few simply turned a cold shoulder - did spiders even have shoulders? - and went about their task of capturing their dinner. I tried not to cringe as the fish squirmed helplessly in their last moments of life, trying desperately to free themselves so that they may live on. Exhaling an even breath, I force my eyes to find the leader of this wayward band of arachnids.

Aside from the multiple, obsidian eyes that were staring back at me, the first thing I took notice of were the spider's pincers clicking away. My knowledge on these eight legged creatures was little, but I knew some were poisonous. Was that the case for this group? I'd never known or heard of any growing quite this size, either, even if Bran had always seemed to exaggerate them to such grandeur whenever he complained of finding one in his tent...

Pushing those thoughts away, I listened with keen ears as the leader spoke, my eyes kind as I took in the words that he had to say. If this band had truly been around for so long, then was it really right to force them somewhere else? During his seven years in Vallhea, any threat against their home had resulted in a fight of steel and death, for who would readily give up their home without a fight? Yet at the same time, if the arachnids were spreading nothing but terror throughout these forests, did they not deserve it? The fairies had warned me of their dishonesty, but I couldn't simply end them where they stood without another word. I was torn to say the least, and for a moment, I wasn't entirely sure how to handle the situation at hand.

Suddenly, all of the spiders had turned on me, leaving the fish at their backs. My eyes flickered from the leader for but a second before settling upon him once more, listening as he refused to leave with his comrades. Breathing a soft sigh, I held my ground and when I spoke, it was with the same kindness I had offered when first stepping from my cover. "I do not wish to force your leave, if this has been your home for as long as you say; but I cannot simply turn and leave." A moment goes by in silence, as if allowing the group a second to process what I had said before going on. "But, perhaps we can come to some sort of agreement. If you agree to cease wreaking havoc in these forests, then I will leave, but I will assure that our promise is not broken. If you refuse or dare lie, then I have no other choice than to take corrective action for the sake of this forest."

Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandoned Emerald [Green Dragon Drop] - by Destrier - 04-23-2013, 09:05 PM