the Rift

It better get better then this [Open]

Manami Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Manami

Although Manami had been listening intently for the sound of anyone approaching, she was impressed by how quietly a new equine arrived in her little clearing. Raising her head up from the grass the mare nodded cordially to the unblessed as she cast her eyes over her. Slight and skinny the white mare was clearly built for speed, her long legs giving her height and she seemed as if she should always be in motion and never standing still. In contrast Nami had a full, curvy frame that was just a little more compact and wasn't intended for true speed anywhere other than in the air. Flicking her long, down feathered tail Nami waited for the other mare to speak.

"Hello!" Well that didn't take long. Inclining her head Nami spoke in a confident, alluring voice. "Good morning. The other mare didn't seem all to worried about Nami being a bloodthirsty killer and there seemed to be nothing that would suggest that she intended to try and hurt Nami, but she remained cautious. "I am Accalia, part of the Assassin band, and you are in the land of Helovia," Raising a brow, the black fae cocked a hoof and looked at the other femme, outwardly displaying polite interest, while she was somewhat aghast that the white mare didn't seem to stop talking to even ask her what her name was. "But we do not have to kill anyone." Really? An assassin group that doesn't kill? Nami had to stop her eyes from rolling. There was no such thing as a pacifist assassin and while this Accalia might believe that she'll remain untainted she was in for an unpleasant surprise.

About to speak, Nami allowed a small, unnoticeable wrinkle of frustration to cross onto her pretty face when Accalia continued to plow on. "But we are truly in dire need. Our leader has been captured, and our numbers are starting to dwindle. I truly need someone to help me round up the other herd members and get back our beloved leader" Not wanting to attempt to speak until Accalia had finished blabbering, Nami fixed her with one round brown eye and when she was sure that she had finished speaking allowed her voice to come out in polite, but slightly cold tones. "Are you finished?" Pausing slightly, Nami made sure Accalia had had her say before continuing on. "My name, if you were wondering, is Manami. I come from a land called Angbar which is needless to say very different from Helovia and so I wonder. Is it normal for complete strangers to talk about the troubles in their herd before finding out whether or not that other equine is a spy?" She chided the younger mare lightly, simply wanting to point out the facts and hopefully help her to not do something this foolish again. "Also, if your numbers are dwindling so severely your leader must not be as beloved as you think and leads me to believe that your herd might be weaker than it actually is." Flicking her forelock out of her eyes Nami continued to speak. "I'm afraid that if you want me to join the Assassins you'll have to give me some very good reasons." Although Nami wasn't all that interested in joining an assassin band she was willing to give Accalia the chance to change her mind.

[ooc: Heheh... that's Nami for you! Good luck trying to get her to change her mind! :)]

Messages In This Thread
It better get better then this [Open] - by Manami - 04-13-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: It better get better then this [Open] - by Accalia - 04-14-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: It better get better then this [Open] - by Manami - 04-14-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: It better get better then this [Open] - by Manami - 04-21-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: It better get better then this [Open] - by Manami - 04-23-2013, 10:06 PM