Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
[Image: 515b833f251f3]

Look down
The ground below is crumbling
Look up
The stars are all exploding

As a child, sheltered and confined beneath the domineering glare of her Father, Africa learned to find pleasure in the simplest things. She spent hours fascinating over ecological concepts that were generally taken for granted by the mainstream residents of her homeland, Nyorm; how could blossoms, so quick and easy to bruise, hold within their delicate petals such colours that even spring-time rainbows dimmed enviously; why the shifting of seasons beckoned one tender bloom to open, yet caused another to wilt and wither away in the same gentle breath; what secrets were stashed forever behind the rough, enduing barks of the tallest, oldest trees in her enchanted forest. The bedazzling array flowers and plant life around her simple existence became her wonder-world, the joy pulsing through every beat of her gentle heart.

As such, the young curious horse was in the initial stages of beginning a career to suit her one true love. Africa yearned to discover new secrets, hidden from all but the childish creature’s ambitious imagination, about the flowers she adored; to combine certain samples perhaps and learn how they might interact with one another; to use magic beyond even her wildest dreams to create healing remedies, so that she might mend the ailing and war-torn. Her covert fantasies were as limitless as the bright blue embrace of her beloved sky.
The oasis nourished many splendid, exotic natives which Africa had never before witnessed prior to calling the Throat home- at first she had been sceptical, ignorant and somewhat dismayed by the idea of life in a desert. But between then and now, the dapple grey horse had filled many happy days pottering amongst the boundless variety of local flora.

Africa watched Manami with a quietly relaxing gaze as the mare with the lovely coppery sheen to her coat fell into idle thought- fondness was playing through her own carefree thoughts.

"I would be delighted to make the Dragon's Throat my new home," came the reply Africa had genuinely been hoping for and elation flooded through her naturally optimistic expression. Manami was one character who the dapple grey found an affinity in; remarkable given the briefness of their chance meeting this day.
Let’s not linger here then.” Africa suggested enthusiastically, lifting her face for a second heavenward. Turning with fluid grace, the grey mare surveyed the little clearing in one passing glance before stepping clear of her friend and new ‘herd-sibling’, and launching upwards with powerful wings beating in steady motion, spewing bursts of wind as they did. It would be a swift journey to the southern peninsula, blessed by the promise of great company.

[Ooc: I’m so sorry about the delay; these few days have been hectic. You are welcome to open the join thread in the Throat if I am too slow today, or you can wait for me to get it up ^_^ I will try to be quick I promise!]

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.
Pegasus icon lineart credits go to Tamme.

Messages In This Thread
It better get better then this [Open] - by Manami - 04-13-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: It better get better then this [Open] - by Accalia - 04-14-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: It better get better then this [Open] - by Manami - 04-14-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: It better get better then this [Open] - by Manami - 04-21-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: It better get better then this [Open] - by Manami - 04-23-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: It better get better then this [Open] - by Africa - 04-25-2013, 04:26 PM