the Rift

[OPEN] I've been left to rot inside

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Arah understood the temptation better than anyone, what if you just left The Basin. Her approach was silent towards the strange stallion she had seen enter The Basin not too long ago. She walked with purpose and poise. She paused behind him and heard him speaking out loud. A smile caressed her lips for a moment, then it tumbled from her lips and she remained tired. Her rounds as Phantom where over, yet Arah could not find sleep. "I often wonder the same thing." She looks now in the same direction as him, her golden orbs studying the land. "I met you on your first night in The Basin." She wondered if he remembered her, she was pretty hard to forget. Her eyes glanced down to her pendant and she smiled at it. She had found her home here, this chilly frozen land was where she felt like she belonged.

Pawing the ground herself she looked over to the distance. "I like it in here, The Basin, it's safe and where I belong." She looked behind her, back over The Basin. Although this is where she had been stolen, it was where she left the safest. Her herd mates couldn't have protected her then. So The Basin still remained her home, her safe place. "Every time I recruit someone, it's always a gigantic rush to get back to here." She chuckled, her breath frosting in front of her. Eyes returned to where they where settled before. It was surprising how calm she felt next to this stag. Her eye lids where heavy, she could barely stop blinking. The chilly air was waking her up slowly though, Arah really didn't sleep enough. She focused back on the stallion. "If you give it a chance you may be just as happy here."

She did need more friends though. "I'm Arah by the way." She offered him a smile

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Saw that this had no replies. :3
Words; 316
Tag; Farenjer and Open.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-14-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-19-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 05-13-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 06-02-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-24-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-24-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-12-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-17-2013, 09:08 AM