the Rift

[OPEN] I've been left to rot inside

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou
farenjer
"I often wonder the same thing." a soft femme voice came from behind. Surprised Farenjer shifted weight and turned around to see the mysterious stranger who had approached. It surprised him even more to see her here in the night and to see her approach him again. Surprisingly his heart had picked up a faster speed as he watched her with a curious stance and awkward atmosphere. "I met you on your first night in The Basin." He nodded slowly and told her "Yes, you did." Agreeing with her. The woman pawed the ground like he had did in anxiety before, but in a more curious way. She spoke with a calm and lighter tone "I like it in here, The Basin, it's safe and where I belong."

The lightning stallions eyes flashed with interest. "Every time I recruit someone, it's always a gigantic rush to get back to here." She gave a small laugh under hot breath. The woman wavered over him with graceful movement and golden orbs, as he stood there. His muscles tensed and his heart coming with more beats he felt in an awkward position. Shifting legs, and lowering his head. He fell into a more relaxed pose, she told the stag "If you give it a chance you may be just as happy here." Silence then "I'm Arah by the way." introducing herself. That's right she never did give her name to him before, so it was nice to here the name now. Arah gave Farenjer a friendly smile. "It's great to have met you Arah. If you have forgotten, my name is Farenjer." The lightning stallion might as well re-introduce himself to Arah just to remind her. He looked away in the distance to the path out of the Basin. A faraway presence inscribed into the eyes of the stag, mane flowing through the slow icy breeze. "Honestly, I was thinking of leaving and moving on to another realm to venture into... It's just I don't find much people who want to spare a chat or care to make friends and polite gestures to me." He let out a hoarse sigh and lowered his head looking at the thin icy ground with a saddened gaze.

"I'm not sure why. If it is my looks that give me an unfriendly gaze. But I'm tired of being ignored and feeling like I'm just some invisible ghoul."
Lifting his head up he gave a gripping look at her golden orbs that seem to refresh his mind every time he looked into them. "Reasons like these keep urging me closer to the point of leaving the Basin. I just... don't know how to make friends."

Messages In This Thread
I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-14-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-19-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 05-13-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 06-02-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-24-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-24-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-12-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-17-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 06-20-2013, 09:30 AM