[OPEN] I've been left to rot inside

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

A r a h

It's not the dog in the fight,
but the fight in the dog

When he mentioned his name it brushed her memory and she sighed lightly. Yes, he had already mentioned his name to her once before. "Please forgive my memory." She too turned her head and looked in the same direction as him. "My mind is currently filled with...matters of great importance that I'd rather not know." Being a Phantom required you to make sacrifices, one of them was your sanity. He spoke again about not being about to make friends. Arah arched an eyebrow as he began to wonder why it was. "Do not fret Farenjer, the occupations of this freezing Basin are generally cold to new comers as well." She knew all to well herself. Some did not believe that she had a place in this herd with her antlered head. She had been born with a normal horn though, a straight pearl coloured horn. However in order to protect her from her own family Arah's grandmother changed her horn to antlers and gave her extremely long hair.

It was only working hard as a phantom that had earned her respect. It had also earned her a name and a face as well. He discussed his looks and Arah grinned. "I struggled to fit in with my antlers." She did not elaborate after that. She did however turn a calculating gaze upon the stag. His looks where interesting indeed, her memory recalled the time she first laid eyes on the stag, he had captivated her that night as she studied the markings. Honestly however, Arah did not think it was his marks that made others be rude to him. She thought it was his status as a new comer, the occupants did not trust any new comers that entered the Basin. "Perhaps you need to get out there more?" She suggested half heartily. "Pick up a job or something? That hows I earned my trust, now I know a fair few people from the Basin and I feel accepted even with my antlers." Another smile danced along her chops and her legs stepped closer to him and brushed Arah brushed her shoulder against his. Not in a flirty way, just as comfort to show that his markings, (or indeed newcomer status), did not bother her.

Stepping away she arched an eyebrow. "Do any positions interest you? I dare say we have enough phantoms." She inquired. She moved to stand in front of him, and looked directly at him, hoping to catch his gaze within her golden orbs. She stood in a relaxed posture, her feelings numbed out. She was so confused about other matters she really didn't have time to consider her feelings for anything or anybody. It would take somebody very special to break her out of her current numbed state of numbed feelings. But for now the war efforts in the Basin where her top priority. Speaking of which she now looked over Farenjer with her stare that apparently haunted people. "Are you trained in combat? We could always use more warriors." She did not tell him about the stealthly battle that was currently being fought. No physical challenge had been sough other than Kri battling Psyche for the release of The Basin prisoners. It was all a big secret, with lies and shadows watching each other every move. More than that..Arah actually played a huge part in the battle.

Notes; I decided to make this post in sync with most recent events, like the tension between The throat and The Basin. Hope you don/t mind.
Words; 564
Tag; Farenjer

[Image: 25u5ylj.png]
Thy-Darkest-Hour.deviantart.com | Breathless-dk.deviantart.com

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-14-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-19-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 05-13-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 06-02-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-24-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-24-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-12-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-17-2013, 09:08 AM