the Rift

[OPEN] I've been left to rot inside

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

The smile lit up her face and she very gently pressed her mussel against his neck in thanks. She hoped he wouldn't mind the touch, but she wasn't thinking clearly. Happiness consumed her. "Oh you know, it's because they belong on male deer." She laughed and shook her head. "Not female unicorns." Her honey like laugh ran out and she shuffled ever so slightly closer to him. "I was born with a traditional horn you see, much like yours only different in colour." She missed her normal horn at time, being different was hard. It was hard to ignore the jabs from hateful others. It was hard to accept yourself when others struggled to look past your appearance and accept you anyway. "They were changed by my grandmother." She thought back to the night, the way her parents had do happily betrayed her. The deal her parents had made with the leader of her herd. Their daughter and his son would marry, then they would rule the herd, in return for their daughter her mother and father wanted a seat on the council. When Arah had refused her father's wishes, in his anger, he kicked her square in the chest. Hurting and disgraced, she ran to her grandmother. It was this one soul who helped Arah. She gave her the amulet that now never leaves her neck and blessed her to be different. Her horn changed to antlers and her eyes changed from blue to golden. "My grandmother made my horn into antlers so I could hide from my family." It felt odd opening up to a stranger, but she realised that he would understand what it was like to be treated differently because of how you looked.

She now looked at him with a slightly calculating gaze, she studied his looks. His looks were still utterly fascinating to her. Arah glanced away politely, then spoke to him softy. "So tell me a little about yourself Farenjer." If they were going to be friends she wanted to know a little about him. "Family? Siblings? Children?" She inquired. Her gaze was settled on him for a moment then she realised she was probably being nosy. "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer those questions."

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes;
Words;
Tag; Farenjer and Open.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-14-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-19-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 05-13-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 06-02-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-24-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-24-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-12-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-17-2013, 09:08 AM