the Rift

[OPEN] I've been left to rot inside

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou
As he watched her, her expression brightened and she gently pressed her mussel onto the stag's thick neck. Though Farenjer did flinch for a second. Nobody has touched me before with affection... the thought echoed in the back of his head as he stared wide-eyed at Arah. It soon faded as he accepted the response happily, which had also changed from a shock to a brighten. He looked at her as she told him "Oh you know, it's because they belong on male deer." laughing shaking her head slowly "Not female unicorns." Shuffling Arah spoke "I was born with a traditional horn you see, much like yours only different in colour. They were changed by my grandmother." Farenjer was somewhat surprised by this. She was once a young normal unicorn, with a normal childhood for a foal. Why would your grandmother do that to you? Was she angry? Farenjer whispered inside his mind, curious of why.

"My grandmother made my horn into antlers so I could hide from my family." Your own family? Farenjer found it a little surprising that a family would try to harm their own daughter. Demands, punishment, decisions.... what could it be? Farenjer gazed back into Arah's beautiful orbs as she questioned him with his own family. "Family? Siblings? Children? I'm sorry, you don't have to answer those questions." He glanced on, and thought for a moment. Clearing his own mind, he observed her with a flash of interest and inquired "Siblings.... no. Children.... no." None would ever consider finding me as a lover, but only a strange stag. The self conscious voice exclaimed viciously inside, and he patted the permafrost surface with his hoof before he sighed "I had a mother and a father. My father was beaten to death trying to defend me and my mother. I never met him because I had not been born yet. And... the last time I saw my mom, is when she had bid me a farewell, and I ran off into the other worlds." I do miss her some times....

A small glimpse of sadness was caught in his eye, as he gazed back into the large black night. But then he remembered something. He remembered of what his mother had told him. A flash of curiosity peaked from his eyes as he looked back to Arah. Once she had been a normal filly, knew the life of one as well. Farenjer did not though. He once was a normal dark bay colt, when he was born. He almost died at birth, if it were not from the god who had given him life again, but with markings burned into parts of his own body. I guess that is something... echoed the voice as he watched her. "Arah. You know. I wasn't born with these looks..." silence ringed, as he looked to the side to show the glimpse of his icy eye. That shined through the dark locks of his mane. He shifted his head back to front face and told her "My mother, she use to tell me that I died when I was born. Yet I questioned, then why am I alive now. She said that she saw lightning strike me, she saw markings being carved into my body before her very own eyes. I wouldn't understand by then, but now I realize, that some magic force had done this." It kills me to tell you this, because I never know your reactions something yelled inside. He was seemingly nervous about what she would think about him now that she knew that magic forces had done it. Maybe she won't like me anymore? Farenjer thought as he couldn't meet her eyes.

Art- Kaydeniro || Coding- Time

Messages In This Thread
I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-14-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-19-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 05-13-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 06-02-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-24-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-24-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-12-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-17-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 06-20-2013, 09:30 AM