the Rift

[OPEN] I've been left to rot inside

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

He had no family just like her. In fact all of the Basin's occupants were the ones that had become family. She felt his sadness as he answered 'no' for her questions. She sighed and studied him, sorry for causing him pain through her questions. "I have a sister, whose a racist and selfish soul. She treated me like dirt and now I despise myself because I despise her." But that wasn't just it. Arah was disgusted by her sister's very existence. That alone was enough to sadden so many of her footsteps. Arah didn't know what she would do if she saw her sister again, probably freeze up and then continue to deny any relation to her. A soft and sad smile still rested upon the doe's lips. Her golden eyes were casted down, lost in though about the sister she never truly had or was. Realising that she had also asked him about children, Arah's vocals sang out again. "No children for me as well, I'm still not sure if I actually want to have children." She panicked too much around the young minds of children. If Arah couldn't tell what things where thinking she generally assumed that they were unstable. Which of course for children...well that was never really the case.

She watched him as he explained how he had received his markings, the sadness was still settled in her eyes. She wondered if because of his looks, he struggled to understand who he was. Before she knew it she was moving closer pressing her side to him. "I think they are fantastic. I'm so plain and boring, but your markings are original and unique." There were so many plain whitish horses wondering around. The only thing that was different about Arah was her antlers, which she often received grief about. "I actually find them fascinating." She grinned and then gave him a little space again. She hoped that they were now friends, she needed more people that she could reply on. She only had a few friends and she wanted more. Was that a greedy thing? She didn't think so, friendship was a give and take relationship. You were there for those you called friend and in turn they were there for you. Arah grinned at Farenjer and chuckled a little. "I think we'll become great friends." Her tone was soft and sweet. Friendly and open, Arah just wanted to make sure that he understood that she had started to care for him.

Arah was the kind of friend that would travel across the world just to help a friend. No matter who they where or what they looked like, if they cared for her, then she would care for them. Standing here with Farenjer was really nice and the impersonator found her sadness had gone, only a warm feeling had come and she felt relaxed in his presence. Together the odd couple would be able to take on the harsh looks. A freezing wind tickled it's way down the ivory mare's back, causing shivers to run a course down her back. "It is chilly." She murmured to Farenjer, but The Basin was a pretty, she did not want to disappear into a cave. "As I said, I love it here, I've finally found a home." Sniffing in good humour, she looked around. Maybe in The Basin she would become brave enough to have a family, face her fears of children and their small brains. But first she would have to find someone.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes;
Words; 588
Tag; Farenjer and Open.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-14-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-19-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 05-13-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 06-02-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-24-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-24-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-12-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-17-2013, 09:08 AM